Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
If he really cared about winning he would have stayed in Philly. Instead he went for the money in Miami in a team that’s gonna be a perennial 7th/8th seed only to bounce out the first round in the playoffs. The only reason why he was tight in Minnesota because he wanted the same contracts as Weed plate and Karl Anthony Towns. I admire Jimmy Buckets story but let’s be real he never really cared about winning. He just wanted a big ass contract which isn’t wrong but he was fronting the whole time.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he really cared about winning he would have stayed in Philly. Instead he went for the money in Miami in a team that’s gonna be a perennial 7th/8th seed only to bounce out the first round in the playoffs. The only reason why he was tight in Minnesota because he wanted the same contracts as Weed plate and Karl Anthony Towns. I admire Jimmy Buckets story but let’s be real he never really cared about winning. He just wanted a big ass contract which isn’t wrong but he was fronting the whole time.

Buckets probbaly texted rachel.nicols at 3.30 am like watcha doin girl :shaq:

She probz checked her phone like :gladbron:

( thinkin Jimmy hittin her fo that booty kall :mjlol:)

Jimmy ; aint nothin just over here at the stadium gettin some shots up ..runnin a kouple suicides , u know gettin right for the season

Rachel ; :stopitslime::mjtf::what:what time does spo x riles run trainin :deadmanny:

Jimmy ::ehh::jawalrus::manny: trainin dont start til 10am

Rachel ;:mjcry::what:its 3 am

Jimmy : :ufdup: u know what 2 do wit this info girl :myman:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Went to a Jewish college in Wisconsin after he was at a juco :mindblown: and balled the fukk out. (Marquette University (/mɑːrˈkɛt/) is a privateJesuit research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.)

tenor.gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
might as well use the real gym
instead of shooting around at home
id be putting up shots all day if I got paid millions for it and I was halfway decent
more power to him, and dope example to set... even though since the bulls I've given up on him.
he's still a dope player.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh this is some try hard look at me I’m working harder than everyone else ass shyt

Corn ball wannabe psycho competitor shyt

Somebody tell me why this is necessary

But he didnt post it..sportscenter did

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this isn’t dedication, this is just some attention whoring bullsh1t. Dude is fukkin up his sleep and you know damn well he’s not going hard for 6 and a half hours in the middle of the night before anyone shows up. Showing up at 7 or 8 am shows dedication, this is just stupid

Once again who posted the original ig post? Two nine if us knows his schedule. It isnt stupid...dude is dedicated to his craft. It's no different than kobe or jordan staying after practice to get in more work, Jimmy just showed up early

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy is definitely a hard worker and came from nothing but this looks like a nice narrative setup chess move.. just in case anything that goes wrong with the team this season he's establishing that its not going to be because of him. After all, he's the one that showed up at 3:30am for the first day of practice. Its like writing a thousand word essay at night to present to the class on the first day of school. He doesn't want that Minnesota backlash to happen in Miami. :ehh:

this is a great post. straight P.R. move. I do the same thing from time to time. I call it "building credits". I come home on-time/early every night for 2 weeks so the wife cant really say nothing when I break out with the fellas for a weekend. My boss most of the time got to work early...I would always beat him in. (my office the door before you get to his) after a few hours work, I would disappear or fukk off for the rest of the day. I wasnt working harder than anyone else, in fact less, but perception is reality.