Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read thread wrong and thought..daaamn the miami nightlife x cuban.mamis already got 2 Jimmy :russ:

But...lol
I fs wit jimmy but this some diva BS:stopitslime: ..who even knew he rolled up at 3 ..no one else was fn there ..why he go.to.reporters tellin em that

U wanna lead by example Let someone else tell that story ...:francis:

U could say its settin the bar :yeshrug:all i can see is teammates rollin they eyes :manny:

If others in the Organization wanna talk about it all g

It dont have 2 be me who does the yappin :manny:
He setting the tone dumbass. He letting players in the organization know how bad he want it. Only a lame or lazy person would be offended by this.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is the most annoying thing about Jimmy Butler. If you don't meet his standards he won't be happy. This man has zero rings. No one's following him without one. He's not a leader.

Keep shytting on coaches and teammates and you'll keep losing and switching teams.

it's not like Jimmy is shytting on other players and coaches who have rings. At the end of the day he's the hardest worker and has the right to demand the same of teammates, especially hyped up guys like Towns, Wiggins, Simmons and Embiid. He has zero rings but he's never been on a contending roster except for last season in Philly but his 2 running mates are super young. Hopefully in Miami things work out better and there's no beefs

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Nah breh this is some try hard look at me I’m working harder than everyone else ass shyt

Corn ball wannabe psycho competitor shyt

Somebody tell me why this is necessary
stfu you dumbass. you prolly dont have a job loser

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He setting the tone dumbass. He letting players in the organization know how bad he want it. Only a lame or lazy person would be offended by this.

That aint settin the tone that is settin yaself up fo failure when u aint achieved shxt in this new league

Mfz in the locker room dont look at jimmy like that ..in fact he probz would have had more respect from his peers before that stunt

If this was 20 years ago i get ya point ..but this generation is softer then mash potatos , and his team mates dont look at him like kobe or dirk

They will be gossiping like bytches behind jimmys back

I gurantee u that there is maybe only 1 more day that jimmy shows up at a GYM session at 3am before a planned practice..mf is puttin on a clown show for a media circus

There isnt anything genuine about this, if it was he would have pulled thisnshxt without the stunts and theatrics :camby:i can show you better then i can tell.you , should be the motto as a veteran with his talent level:camby:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
this isn’t dedication, this is just some attention whoring bullsh1t. Dude is fukkin up his sleep and you know damn well he’s not going hard for 6 and a half hours in the middle of the night before anyone shows up. Showing up at 7 or 8 am shows dedication, this is just stupid
:gucci:You got your myplayer on 2k to 95 rating with just a hour of practice a day huh? , so now you know what it takes to be a pro, fam you sound stupid :russ: