Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is talking about them in first century AD period.

Most original Jesus followers were ancestrally Jewish, Jesus himself was Jewish, then the original Christianity split from Judiasm (Essenes, Jesuits, other sects)evolved into orthodox christianity (catholicism) then that much later split into protestantism w/ Martin Luther.

No one is referring to the Jesuits at Marquette as ancestrally Jewish.

Outsiders aren’t referring to jesuits as ancestrally Jewish. But the doctrine and mission of the college 100% is.

Guiding Values // Leadership // Marquette University

If u read the above, Jesus Christ is explicitly not stated.

Judaism in a sense is the original religion to help those followers understand who their god is.

Most people believe in a god. A Jesuit college mission is to ultimately understand who Christ is, but they target Jews. “Jews” at the time the college started we’re ppl who practice Judaism (or a non belief in Jesus Christ). In Christian terms Jews are believers in a higher power but dk who their savior is.

Jesuit colleges are a mechanism to help ppl who know there is a higher power, that Jesus Christ is their savior as well.

500 years ago non believers were “Jews” so the Jesuit was made to teach Jews about Jesus. If your believe in a higher power today, but not Jesus you are technically a “Jew”.

Jesuit colleges were made explicitly for Jews or non believers of jesus in today’s terms.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I pray that Miami is dumb enough to find a way to put CP3 know it all self on the same roster wit this locker room cancer fake alpha ass guy

You don’t prove you a leader by showing up when no one is there. Out work em when the team is there face to face and earn it and generate chemistry.

Now if you don’t make a habit of working out at 3am you look like a clown just pulling stunts

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh this is some try hard look at me I’m working harder than everyone else ass shyt

Corn ball wannabe psycho competitor shyt

Somebody tell me why this is necessary
You and everyone that dapped you are just jealous beings that cant comprehend what an actual superstar work ethic looks like. Jimmy rose from nothing and his game is 100% the product of his work ethic. Lame ass thread. I

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he was doing this every practice then it could be called good work ethic. What this was is poorly veiled grand standing. Great players would show up to practice and shoot around two hours early every time and try to convince others to do the same, not show up 6.5 hours early once then make a show of it.
Man stfu dude locked himself in a cabin for a whole summer on some Bruce Wayne shyt the season before he took the leap. This isn't for show. Who wakes up at 3am in Miami for show? That alone is hard as shyt

The Chicago Bulls' Breakout Star Went All Summer Without Cable And Internet So He Would Train More

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read thread wrong and thought..daaamn the miami nightlife x cuban.mamis already got 2 Jimmy :russ:

But...lol
I fs wit jimmy but this some diva BS:stopitslime: ..who even knew he rolled up at 3 ..no one else was fn there ..why he go.to.reporters tellin em that

U wanna lead by example Let someone else tell that story ...:francis:

U could say its settin the bar :yeshrug:all i can see is teammates rollin they eyes :manny:

If others in the Organization wanna talk about it all g

It dont have 2 be me who does the yappin :manny: