Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naw. This mentality is the only reason we even know who jimmy Butler is. :myman:

Dude had 0 stars coming out of high school. ZERO https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2008/jimmy-butler-18956

Went to a Jewish college in Wisconsin after he was at a juco :mindblown: and balled the fukk out. (Marquette University (/mɑːrˈkɛt/) is a privateJesuit research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.)

Was drafted at age 22 at pick 30 which is old as fukk for a first rounder.

Barely played his first two years and didn’t start until year 3.

Became a 4 time all star and max player since then. :banderas:

Yet u have the audacity to call him a cornball :camby:.

He lives and breathes work ethic, every little thing he does makes him better. He’s not the fastest, smartest or most athletic nikka in the league, yet still is better than everyone else bc he outworks them. :aicmon:

That’s not cornball behavior that inspirational behavior :salute:

Jewish

Jesuit

These are not the same thing. Just a tip.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel ya, but Marquette isn't exactly an unknown. Wade went there as well

Jimmy butler wasn’t even the main guy of the recruiting class he was in, when he went there. He outworked everyone there, just to get a shot. And he still went to a Jewish college in Wisconsin

Chicago only drafted him bc they were close to Wisconsin and thought they may of found a good role player for 2-4 years.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
This ain't a big deal but Jimmy showed what he's about the last 2 years. The Wolves were 3rd in the West before he got hurt a few years ago. He could've came back peacefully to a team with top 4 potential in the West but decided to blow it up. Went to Philly and had a top 2-3 squad in the East then decided to bounce to Miami to be the top dog. That's fine and everything but his whole 'I only care about winning and these guys don't care as much as me' act is fake

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Jimmy is definitely a hard worker and came from nothing but this looks like a nice narrative setup chess move.. just in case anything that goes wrong with the team this season he's establishing that its not going to be because of him. After all, he's the one that showed up at 3:30am for the first day of practice. Its like writing a thousand word essay at night to present to the class on the first day of school. He doesn't want that Minnesota backlash to happen in Miami. :ehh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if teammates and coaches dont wanna get shytted on, they can match his work ethic :yeshrug: not necessarily 330am but putting in extra work like Butler does. Obviously breh isn't always starting his work day at 330am but the point is that he's clearly a man who consistently puts in extra work and he takes pride in that

This is the most annoying thing about Jimmy Butler. If you don't meet his standards he won't be happy. This man has zero rings. No one's following him without one. He's not a leader.

Keep shytting on coaches and teammates and you'll keep losing and switching teams.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jewish

Jesuit

These are not the same thing. Just a tip.

lmao at Marquette = ‘some Jewish college in Wisconsin’

:skip:

I’m attempting to become a bible study teacher. So my interpretation of Jesuit is a bit different than most.

Don’t wanna take too much of a deep dive on the origin of true Jesuit colleges bc this is the coliseum.

But Jesuit is a term attributed to Judaism not Christianity. The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews: Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry and Purity-of-Blood Laws in the Early Society of Jesus on JSTOR
The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews – Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry and Purity-of-Blood Laws in the Early Society of Jesus | brill

I’m not an expert at this at all, but I can definitely talk to y’all about what this means if you want.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m attempting to become a bible study teacher. So my interpretation of Jesuit is a bit different than most.

Don’t wanna take too much of a deep dive on the origin of true Jesuit colleges bc this is the coliseum.

But Jesuit is a term attributed to Judaism not Christianity. The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews: Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry and Purity-of-Blood Laws in the Early Society of Jesus on JSTOR
The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews – Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry and Purity-of-Blood Laws in the Early Society of Jesus | brill

I’m not an expert at this at all, but I can definitely talk to y’all about what this means if you want.

This is talking about them in first century AD period.

Most original Jesus followers were ancestrally Jewish, Jesus himself was Jewish, then the original Christianity split from Judiasm (Essenes, Jesuits, other sects)evolved into orthodox christianity (catholicism) then that much later split into protestantism w/ Martin Luther.

No one is referring to the Jesuits at Marquette as ancestrally Jewish.