Daps
the thing is psn has just been slowly copying all the features from live

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
the thing is psn has just been slowly copying all the features from live

I think Xbox just gained the feature to have background downloads couple years ago...I remember when I had 360 I could only download stuff after I finished playing a game. PS3 had that from jump.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think Xbox just gained the feature to have background downloads couple years ago...I remember when I had 360 I could only download stuff after I finished playing a game. PS3 had that from jump.

the "background download" feature on the xbox is the feature that lets it download in a low-power mode (after you turn the xbox 'off')

as far as what you're talking about, it pauses the download if you're playing an online game (to prevent lag)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Pay attention to the small group of posters in here trying to disagree and defend Microsoft.

Every single one of them is a proven idiot and terrible poster.

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you are saying but it's more fukked up logic...PS+ is just like almost every other service. You pay a fee to rent movies from Netflix. You pay a fee to watch all the channels that DirecTV/Dish provides. You pay to wait in line to play games with Gamefly and good luck wit actually getting a game you want to play. Almost everything is like that. Except wit PS+ the games that I payed 50-75% off on I get to keep.

The thing most people are pointing out is wit XBL is you don't get shyt but ads, demos and the ability to play online. And if you don't pay for XBL half of your game is locked out. It's complete bullshyt breh and the only people that don't see that are the people that are brainwashed into thinking that XBL is this incredible premium service.

I used to tell my ninjas how xbl shyts on psn!!! NOT ANYMORE,MOTHERfukk PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE FREE NO QUESTIONS ASKED,fukk A ADBOX,I OWN ALL SYSTEMS:king:,and unless NextBox comes with some revolutionary shyt,Im copping PS4 at the jump and the NextBox when a price drop comes a year or so later:childplease:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Actually its the other way around :umad:
But if you want that feature on PS3? Its only gonna run you $50 since thats how much PSN+ cost
Background Download Patches PSN+ Feature only - PlayStation® Community Forums
Yeah, while shyt like that is free for silver members of the xbox multiverse :manny:

Like I said tonight.. they sonnin' themselves...
I used to tell my ninjas how xbl shyts on psn!!! NOT ANYMORE,MOTHERfukk PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE FREE NO QUESTIONS ASKED,fukk A ADBOX,I OWN ALL SYSTEMS:king:,and unless NextBox comes with some revolutionary shyt,Im copping PS4 at the jump and the NextBox when a price drop comes a year or so later:childplease:
2 things. Can I intrest you in an online gaming environment that has a level playing field?
Cuz you can't find that shyt on PSN: Where nikkaz juuuuust take yo shyt!!!" ©
#2 .) and more importantly, who the fukk are you, and why should anyone give a damn what you or your bytchass homies like to play?
I ain't neva seen you post here in my life
Dis nikka probably da fedz yo :birdman:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 things. Can I intrest you in an online gaming environment that has a level playing field?
Cuz you can't find that shyt on PSN: Where nikkaz juuuuust take yo shyt!!!" ©
#2 .) and more importantly, who the fukk are you, and why should anyone give a damn what you or your bytchass homies like to play?
I ain't neva seen you post here in my life
Dis nikka probably da fedz yo :birdman:

:myman:, MATRESSE BOY your post makes as much sense as your craigslist come up:umad::snoop::deadmanny: