Jim Sterling (Destructoid) : "Sony's PS Plus humiliates the game industry"

ridge

Daps
:deadmanny:

:laff: u cant be serious you complaining about trophies loading to slow its that serious breh ?

there is no problem with cod on psn

IDGAF ABOUT TROPHIES/ACHIEVEMENTS BUT WHY DOES IT TAKE 5 MINUTES FOR YOUR TROPHIES TO LOAD UP? :shaq2:

ridge

Daps
it doesnt take 5 minutes breh so that justifies paying for live because trophies load slow

:laff:

NO BECAUSE PARTIES, HOPPING INTO YOUR FRIENDS GAMES THRU THE MENU, CROSS GAME CHAT, VOICE MESSAGING ETC

:pacspit: PSN

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I haven't payed full-price for XBL in nearly a year in a half, every month my shyt runs out and i get the 1$ dashboard deal.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
yeah...gonna ignore all the other stuff going on in here and stay on topic.

PS+ works great for me. I like getting new games for my PS3 and Vita plus discounts on some new games and older games I may have passed on. Just last week they had 75% discounts on some games I wanted to play for Plus users. Really good service...for me. Its also gotten me into some betas early and gotten me demos early too. I also like that it gives me 2gb of cloud save storage(1 for PS3 and 1 for Vita). It really came in handy when my 1st PS3 broke but it autouploaded my saves for me before it went:obama:.

Once again., it works for me.

Daps
Reppin
Aurora, CO
Pretty simple business....if your competitors are offering something free that you are charging for, you gonna lose. esp when its half the reason ppl play games lmfao. Only way around it would be if the content was way better, obv it isn't and almost all systems get the same games.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
voice messaging??? :childplease: :scusthov:

the fukk i look like leaving voicemails breh

typical bullshyt stan response. Just say "I dont mind using an inferior service so i can save $35/yr." No need to shyt on what are obviously helpful innovations.

Hopefully when you become gainfully employed you will be able to pay your xbox live bill without letting your lights and phone bill go unpaid. Until then happy PSN gaming!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
NO BECAUSE PARTIES, HOPPING INTO YOUR FRIENDS GAMES THRU THE MENU, CROSS GAME CHAT, VOICE MESSAGING ETC

:pacspit: PSN
u dumb smurf, u can hop into your friend's games on PSN.

:snoop: @ this nikka calling ppl up like "Hey.....what u doin? (chillin) .....<insert 35 mins of breathing, random cursing and silence>" :mjpls:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Pretty simple business....if your competitors are offering something free that you are charging for, you gonna lose. esp when its half the reason ppl play games lmfao. Only way around it would be if the content was way better, obv it isn't and almost all systems get the same games.

It's gonna be interesting to see what they do with the new Xbox but I doubt they change XBL at all. There is no need to when you are steadily getting a billion dollars a year from it alone. I can't fault M$ for following business 101 when people are happy to pay for it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's gonna be interesting to see what they do with the new Xbox but I doubt they change XBL at all. There is no need to when you are steadily getting a billion dollars a year from it alone. I can't fault M$ for following business 101 when people are happy to pay for it.

If you actually knew anything about Xbox live, you would have realized that Xbox live has literally been updated and refreshed nearly every 6-8 months since its initial inception. Each update is gets usually grants it new innovations and features. Given this, there is no reason to doubt there will be a new update upon the release of the xbox 720. But since your appear to be an ignorant "hater" of xbox live for no reason other than it being "too expensive", i'm sure you'll just ignore this inconvenient fact and continue to spread lies and misinformation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Could you still not form parties like XBL?

if not Sony can suck a dikk

Nope, no ingame party chat. We're focused on our games, not listening to our friends breath and curse at people in games we arent even playing. Ol lonely I Got You Babe ass nikkas.

ridge

Daps
u dumb smurf, u can hop into your friend's games on PSN.

:snoop: @ this nikka calling ppl up like "Hey.....what u doin? (chillin) .....<insert 35 mins of breathing, random cursing and silence>" :mjpls:

ONLY ON A GAME TO GAME BASIS fakkit

LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ONLINE FOR PSN, IT WAS AN AFTERTHOUGHT