Jim Ryan says you should "expect more acquisitions" from PlayStation

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To keep them away from.......Nintendo?

Arcsys would be a good fit for fighting games since they now own Evo. As for Atlus there's a few exclusives they produce for Sony and I could see them purchasing it for the full Persona ip.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Arcsys would be a good fit for fighting games since they now own Evo. As for Atlus there's a few exclusives they produce for Sony and I could see them purchasing it for the full Persona ip.
That would be a waste as Persona is damn near exclusive to PlayStation already, aside from the SMT and Persona spinoffs that appear on Nintendo.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sony buying konami would actually be good for society :ohlawd:

But Konami lost all there good developers and pretty much have none. Plus Kojima got his own shyt poppin and he's the only one who can do Metal gear right.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
But Konami lost all there good developers and pretty much have none. Plus Kojima got his own shyt poppin and he's the only one who can do Metal gear right.
breh, sony can staff them with talent and they have IP other than MG. also, kojima has better relations with sony than he does with konami, so anything is possible

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Tencent is more of a threat and can buy any Japanese Publisher (let alone developers) before Sony, and probably would be more aggressive

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
now that i think about it, if sony bought konami, igarashi might be willing to come back and work on a symphony of the night sequel :banderas: