Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Aaaaaaaaannnnd another L for NEW YAWK. Crazy I never thought it would come to this. NY is the birth of rap with so many classics. To see them represented in later years by a retarded Dyke in Young Ma and a fukking Messican Clown (literally looks like one) in the rap game is just some shyt that makes you go :mjtf:

How are [Redacted] running the rap game up there and ya'll co-sign it?:gucci:

Last edited by a moderator:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Can we get flex outta here please.
This fools trying to do “stay woke” Twitter think pieces, all because 69 reiterated that two well known artists are gang members/affiliated. Despite them proudly proclaiming their gangs through there music and image prior to this.

Flex is a fukking weirdo man, Cardi got a big ass blood chain. him Jones just put out that bangin on the east song draped in all red complete with Mel Matrix cameo.

Not to mention Jimmy been claiming for like 15 years now and Cardi been talking about it too

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The dualities :ohhh:
As if police officers and Judges aren’t Kard Karrying Klan members
:sas2::mjpls:
As if DEA and CIA agents don’t front for Cartel members
:mjpls:
As if the military doesn’t train white supremacist militias
As if the US Govt - Dept of Defense wasn’t involved in providing arms and weapons to fund overseas wars that the US was involved in
As if the Prosecutors and District Attorneys don’t assist police unions or cooperate in police excessive force cases . Why do you think it’s so rare for police officer trials make it past the grand jury stage
As if the SEC, Security Exchange Commission officer and former Treasury Secretary isn’t on the Board of Directors for Goldman Sachs
My business is my business; That’s for me to know and you never to find out. Perhaps if we had more black lawyers, legal minds and public officials representative of the ground level interests in the black community with an ear and eye on the streets (instead of only kissing up to cac corporate interests), in order to provide voluntary legal assistance- the types of cases and issues in the OP could be more preventable. Not that it may or may not apply to me. Just saying.
:sas1:

:dahell: This is hands down one of the dumbest justifications of IGNORANCE have seen on this forum

Perhaps the entire internet

You are one RETARDED B1TCH

I HOPE THE NEW YORK BAR ASSOCIATION FINDS OUT

AND THEY BAN YOU PRACTICING LAW EVER AGAIN IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK

I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH THAT YOU GET CAUGHT UP IN THOSE BLOOD ROUNDUPS THE FEDS ARE CONDUCTING IN NEW YORK
:ufdup:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ohhh: 69 was a CIA/cartel plant :ohhh:
It’s been a cold summer. :coffee:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: This is hands down one of the dumbest justifications of IGNORANCE have seen on this forum

I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH THAT YOU GET CAUGHT UP IN THOSE BLOOD ROUNDUPS THE FEDS ARE CONDUCTING IN NEW YORK
Shut the fukkkk up. Have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. You are one dumb ranting fuk for no reason...
tenor.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Cam'ron has a whole house that he furnished red. Killa's a Blood because Jimmy was his muscle. They moved together. There's a reason why nobody could ever touch Cam not even 50 and his NY Crip set.
:stopitslime: even Cam don't believe this shyt

Where was Cam Muscle when his got his eye socked:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:jbhmm::mjlol::comeon::sas2::mjpls:Checkmate :myman:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Which rappers getting charged because of this? I wasn't following the story
Mel Murda/Mel Matrix (Byrdgang, Dipset, MOB affiliate)
Kooda B
(And allegedly Jim Jones has connections to this via phone evidence and transcripts but is not officially charged yet)
Shotti - (15 yrs: sentenced)
Seqo (name was leaked, tbd)
Cardi - (name was leaked, tbd)
Songs featured in for reference -
Kooda

Mel

Last edited: