Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why do y'all keep running with this as if he just woke up one day and all this happened? This the age of information and it's several threads detailing all the shyt that happened. Do nikkas got selective comprehension these days?
fukk all that. I doubt when he became apart of the set, being kidnapped, extorted, and having his baby mama fukked was apart of the agreement. :camby:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Super violate can mean anything.

Who is on tape saying those words Mel or jim?

My lil bro is blood, and got caught up in 2014 by the feds, dumb ass nikka doing 10 right now, I put 300 on his books every month, and not a single one of his homies who be screaming free him ever send him shyt.

2 years worth of wire taps, put gps trackers on cars, cameras in trees, all for some bum nikkas who wasn't even pulling 100k a year

Lol I moved out of NYC in 2012 because I already could seen the writing on the wall

If Jim get caught up he can blame no one but himself.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
that's all interconnected. He was being watched - that was part of the set up. All I know is that there is some sinister shyt at play prior to this bc NYPD and the Feds were doing Blood sweeps all across the city going back to 2014 with the Brims, 2016 they did a raid/sweep with Bloods in the Bronx, same timeframe Mexican cartel members were getting arrested... and every few months after. Fast forward to all these names getting dropped today...too many commonalities for this to be circumstantial, along with this over the past 2 days. Like a poster said already - "it's bigger than rap".. 6 degrees of separation.
Officer who guarded El Chapo's wife arrested in drug sting
Off-Duty NYPD Officer Arrested in Queens Cocaine Sting
https://nypost.com/2019/09/18/el-ch...ized-crime-found-dead-in-presumed-lovers-bed/
Listen: Man Claiming to Be El Chapo’s Nephew Threatened Tekashi’s Mom. Bad Move.

:ohhh: 69 was a CIA/cartel plant :ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
a "lawyer" who bangs blood and has 30,000 posts on public internet messageboard?

spooky
The dualities :ohhh::jbhmm:
As if police officers and Judges aren’t Kard Karrying Klan members
:sas2::mjpls:
As if DEA and CIA agents don’t front for Cartel members
:mjpls:
As if the military doesn’t train white supremacist militias
As if the US Govt - Dept of Defense wasn’t involved in providing arms and weapons to fund overseas wars that the US was involved in
As if the Prosecutors and District Attorneys don’t assist police unions or cooperate in police excessive force cases . Why do you think it’s so rare for police officer trials make it past the grand jury stage
As if the SEC, Security Exchange Commission officers and former Treasury Secretary Paulson isn’t/wasn’t on the Board of Directors for Goldman Sachs after the financial crisis of 2009 . Kind of convenient that corporations can never be charged as an entity and ceos rarely receive prison terms
My business is my business; That’s for me to know and you never to find out. Perhaps if we had more black lawyers, legal minds and public officials representative of the ground level interests in the black community with an ear and eye on the streets (instead of only kissing up to cac corporate interests), in order to provide voluntary legal assistance- the types of cases and issues in the OP could be more preventable. Not that it may or may not apply to me. Just saying.
:sas1::unimpressed:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F