Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is a bad day and sad situation all the way around... depressing af. I can't even talk about it right now, my dude..alot of my people are getting picked up and locked. You can't even imagine the fallout here in New York. Domino affect. This is tragic.. real stressful. Worst infiltration ever in the history of NY, as far as I'm concerned. Moving shaky af, this is even bringing heat from the cartels. I have no words...
:mjcry::mjcry:

Are u banging BLOOD??
:patrice:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Let's try to remember better times :mjcry:

:troll:

thRl2t9.png

GS7v1RH.png

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Can we get flex outta here please.
This fools trying to do “stay woke” Twitter think pieces, all because 69 reiterated that two well known artists are gang members/affiliated. Despite them proudly proclaiming their gangs through there music and image prior to this.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
damn

looks like every rapper from the tri state area gonna locked up because of this trail lol

how you let a rainbow haired, homosexual, mexican infiltrate yall gangs like that?
yall dont do no background checks or nothing?
let eyybody and they mamma claim the set now, huh?

ny gotta take this monumental l.

Which rappers getting charged because of this? I wasn't following the story

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: If 50 Cent was really smart as ya'll keep claiming, he wouldn't have associated himself in ANYWAY with a dusty clown pump faking as an official Blood.

50 Cent is smart. He said he didn't give 69 his phone number for this exact reason.

50 is probably the realest dude to rap. Certified by friends and enemies. Never told :duck: about his life in his music. Money and fame didn't change him. He knows the game and can smell a rat indictment from a mile away

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Don't do that nikkas whose only crime was growing up in a neighborhood and having friends that are gang members bout to get hit w conspiracy. The same shyt happened in my old hood where they were just taking nikkas whose only crime was hanging out w nikkas.

Real shyt.