Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:jbhmm::mjlol::comeon::sas2::mjpls:Checkmate :myman:

Whatever C00NMAMA :manny:

You the perfect example of a dumb byatch who makes bad Decisions....

Keep co-signing those Gangbangers behavior and watch how your 'professional' life ends up

Your dumb black Azz is the reason why GENTRIFICATION is destroying Africam American communities and culture in NYC

Grow Up Heffa...

And no I'm far from mad

I'm actually very glad as a homeowner im in a well kept and safe community down south from ignant mofos like yourself and your "fam"
:mjpls:

And To know thier is a place for dumb Thots like u

In the words of Richard Pryor

"THANK GOD FOR PRISONS"
:blessed:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
6'9 might be one of the most legendary rappers ever now that I think about it, if he was a Donnie Brasco type of dude he would be promoted to director :mjlol:
Not even Tru-Life and the LES boys punked as many Bloods in their prime:wow:

shyt is truly the trial of the decade, it just hit me how hilariously weird and sad this is at the same time. Specially if he comes out rapping trying to make snitching cool like Joe Buddens dream

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a bad day and sad situation all the way around... depressing af. I can't even talk about it right now, my dude..alot of my people are getting picked up and locked. You can't even imagine the fallout here in New York. Domino affect. This is tragic.. real stressful. Worst infiltration ever in the history of NY, as far as I'm concerned. Moving shaky af, this is even bringing heat from the cartels. I have no words...
:mjcry::mjcry:
Breh whats the atmosphere like in NY now, whats the word, is everyone fearful of whats going to happen next

Daps
Cam'ron has a whole house that he furnished red. Killa's a Blood because Jimmy was his muscle. They moved together. There's a reason why nobody could ever touch Cam not even 50 and his NY Crip set.

BiodegradableAbleAngora-small.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Jim Jones man... lol

just a born loser to me. sorry

old as hell wanna be in a gang.
He's been repping this thing since at least 17 years ago, that's the earliest lyrics someone has posted. From my understanding some of these people are his childhood friends. Now if he's an active member or just a senior honorary member is another story.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
6'9 might be one of the most legendary rappers ever now that I think about it, if he was a Donnie Brasco type of dude he would be promoted to director :mjlol:
Not even Tru-Life and the LES boys punked as many Bloods in their prime:wow:

shyt is truly the trial of the decade, it just hit me how hilariously weird and sad this is at the same time. Specially if he comes out rapping trying to make snitching cool like Joe Buddens dream
Yall had a whole year to dikkride, now is not the time for this silly shyt
:gucci:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cam'ron has a whole house that he furnished red. Killa's a Blood because Jimmy was his muscle. They moved together. There's a reason why nobody could ever touch Cam not even 50 and his NY Crip set.
Nobody could touch Cam? :stopitslime:

Are you forgetting that Dipset is one of the most punked crews in NY's history :mjtf:
Bloods is not the Kremlin, specially not one set.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Yall had a whole year to dikkride, now is not the time for this silly shyt
:gucci:
When I say legendary, I'm not saying it in a positive manner. I'm saying legendary like Bin Ladin is a legendary dude, as in he'll be remembered forever.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
For a nygga that so submerged in gang culture.. Jim stayed getting super violated..

BK Rube at the Rucker violated him

C Gutta violated him in Hawaii

True Life Super violated him

Didnt Mandeeces violate him too over Yandy? Had him running through the projects.. Lol

Like Tekashi a snitch, but Jim has no history of a win in the streets.

Total bozos man

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why y’all acting like Jimmy just joined the bloods?
I know right :dead::dead:that’s not new information, the shocking part is that he should know better and has enough experience than to get caught up by talking on the phone and letting outsiders have access.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cam isn't Blood