Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
BiodegradableAbleAngora-small.gif
He didn't get that from Cam or Jim.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Breh whats the atmosphere like in NY now, whats the word, is everyone fearful of whats going to happen next
I’m actually a female- “brehette”,
But that’s probably why no one listens to me in the first place:mjlol::snoop: about these types of matters until they actually go down ... smh. Because women are not supposed to get involved to that extent. But I research and observe a lot - it’s up to those involved to make the decision. Atmosphere is real tense, I can’t go into specifics for privacy reasons obviously but it’s heavy. This thread is just what’s publicized but there’s been changes and shifts going on for awhile. Kind of ironic bc the real ogs don’t talk.. at all in open spaces or on social media platforms. They’re not getting caught out there like the loudmouth abd attention seekers. In fact, they hate the spotlight.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
None of the people affected in this will be missed. All this nikka ever did was cap. Bin Laden was a genocidal war criminal.
Are you semi-retarded, I'm not saying that he's like Bin Ladin. I'm saying the word legendary is not being used with a positive connotation, as with Bin Ladin or OJ Simpson or Madoff or whoever the fukk.

Just the story that a skinny, retarded Mexican became a one of the biggest rap stars in 1 year by acting wild and being backed by multiple gangsters and within that year he goes and does his biggest interview a week later he brings down all of these people more efficiently than the Nypd could do on some Donnie Brasco shyt. And he's talking about everything he knows, even more than he probably needs :mjlol:

It's not about Shotti and them being missed, nobody gives a fukk about them. It's about a rapper being one of the most known snitches ever. And it being very well documented and covered.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Lol hes not. Everyone else in Dipset was Blood but Cam was neutral.
The reason why Cam'ron, Ma$e and Bloodshed had murderous names because they like blood... "Killa Cam", "Murda Ma$e", "Bloodshed". I've heard Jimmy say that their neighborhood in Harlem was associated with the Bloods since the early 90s.

Why is that so hard to believe? Jimmy has said that numerous times. :gucci::gucci::gucci:

dipset1.jpg

camron-e.jpg

frontcover-500px.jpg

wenn174073.jpg

camron_cristal.jpg

This was over 20 years ago.:gucci:
hqdefault.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The reason why Cam'ron, Ma$e and Bloodshed had murderous names because they like blood... "Killa Cam", "Murda Ma$e", "Bloodshed". I've heard Jimmy say that their neighborhood in Harlem was associated with the Bloods since the early 90s.

Why is that so hard to believe? Jimmy has said that numerous times. :gucci::gucci::gucci:

dipset1.jpg

camron-e.jpg

frontcover-500px.jpg

wenn174073.jpg

camron_cristal.jpg

This was over 20 years ago.:gucci:
hqdefault.jpg

Lol it’s not about it being hard to believe, he just isn’t in the gang. Hes never claimed it, in fact he’s said he isn’t. Numerous times. Never even hinted he was in it. He’s affiliated because most of the people he’s around are 9Trey but he isn’t.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Picture Mel catchin a Murda, that shyt is attempt (know what I’m talmbout :sas2:)
I’ll leave a nikka stretched without a muthafukkin print
DA wanna raise a nikka bail a hunnid cash,
cause I’m a well known predicate for letting blicky’s blast (EAST SIDEEE)
But we ain’t gon’ make this a long trip
Starting to get stressed, I’m bout to get on my bullshyt..
yeah I gotta get on that 9X
Call my babymoms, tell her “hit Capo line next”
Next day, ya boy on a bail out
Watch me Diddybop while I strut out the jailhouse (Fukk y’all crackas:pacspit:)
Yeah, I’m back on the block again
All-Red attire, with that all-black glock again (SUWOOO)
Falling back, bottle of nectar
Breathe wrong, p*ssy - and the goonies’ll get ya
Dump the mag, I promise the 4 buss
Bet I be on time to meet Jim at the tourbus
- Mel Murda (Sour Deez)

Free Murda, he was supposed to Diddybop while he strut out the jailhouse :mjcry:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What does “allegedly” mean in this situation?
That means a formal claim is made that he has done something wrong or participated in illegal activity but there is no definitive proof to back it up at this time. The prosecution has the intent to prove the allegations (statements) made during the trial. Different from an accusation which is where there is no proof at all- just the words of the victim or subject of the proceeding .