Jim Jones cries on IG about his verse on "Oh Yeah" getting taken off, Cam'ron responds :dead:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
YIMMY: :mjcry:

GOAT'ron Giles:
eH54JKO.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
why the fukk does Cam not have his own tv show at this point ? :stopitslime:
probably the ONLY reality shyt id ever watch right now

Not into making cam into mic Geronimo.
Which is all this reality show shyt is, is a play on mic geronimo's reality show pilot.

Art Barr

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Jimmy Joyner-Kersee aka Usain Dolt aka Michael BOLTon aka Jimmy Gonzales aka Chrissy’s washed up, p*ssy whipped child support slave is pathetic :mjlol:

Him and Queen Jaffe aka Pepto Bismol Papi aka Flabron aka Camwrong aka that bird ass nikka Fleacan Sam aka the poster nikka for IBS (Irrelevant bytchnikka Syndrome) aka the leader of the Clitset/Dipshyts spent so much time tryna bait the GOAT Hov into a beef & getting bytch smacked/ignored at every turn they had to turn on each other in a pathetic attempt to remain relevant

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka I don't know where y'all from with the fancy names and shyt but those are flip flops and nikkas been sporting those in the hood since forever :martin:

You can't rock the joints with the thong in the toe my dude.
Slides or die, breh...
Slides or die,.....

Art Barr

Puts on the deck special slides in black and not day room orange joints.
to walk on the bathroom tile to brush the teefus for the morning

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
the fukk are you talkin' bout? i ain't talkin' bout no damn conspiracy bullshyt. you the 1 talkin' bout some shyt like that :camby:

all i'm sayin' is that this whole "beef" between cam'ron and jim jones seems fake and it reminds me of when cam'ron said in the breakfast club interview bout a year ago, that a few years back jim jones mentioned to him that they (him and cam'ron) should start a fake between each other but cam'ron said naw because it would confuse the fans

i don't know what the fukk you talkin' bout though, bruh :mjlol:
na can ain't doing that shyt, he just don't fukk wit jim

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Jimmy really is sick in the head and has deep rooted hate for cam disguised as love. From the rucker park fiasco to the g unit betrayal. This dude has snaked cam time and time again and cam stayed loyal, kept his mouth closed and kept shyt in house. You can tell cam still has love for that clown or he woulda been stan spit jimmy a long time ago.
wtf jimmy got a beating at Rucker frontlining for cam

Chancletas is the spanish name for the flip flops with the string.
In New York I heard everyone call them chancletas sarcastically.
Nothin fancy about it.
Cam had called them chancletas before when he was makin fun of Jigga at the beach.
no he didn't, he clowned jay for wearing chancletas. Nobody in America calls Nike slippers chancletas Bruh

htqbyf1noaipwkpki1ky.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Jim got his Clarence Williams III my favorite crazy unc look going. Never understood why people who socks with shower/beach shoes.
:francis: So grown mean suppose to be wearing they feet out in the middle of the hood?

:francis: Y'all sound like them Cac reporters asking cam newton why does he have on sipplers wit socks during the pre super bowl pressers.

Where u nikkaz grew up and who raised u clowns