Jim Jones cries on IG about his verse on "Oh Yeah" getting taken off, Cam'ron responds :dead:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you know what.... this is probably them now finally goin' through with a "fake beef" like jim jones had planned on them doin' a few years back. only difference is, they ALL need to do this stupid shyt just to get nikkas like us online to talk about them and make them relevant again :francis:

either way, these nikkas is :flabbynsick:
:dahell:you talking about a rap conspiracy? what is the purpose behind this?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
:what::mjlol:

no, all = dipset. i'm talkin' bout cam'ron, jim jones and julez

all them nikkas is :flabbynsick: when it comes to the music now and they resortin' to instagram "beefs" to get a buzz goin' for their weak ass music now
:what:stay healthy, man. i think i am losing my mind. i was on some illuminati conspiracy bs. i remember back in the days before social media, these dudes never gossiped like kids.

imagine if 2pac had access to social media back in the day like it is today.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:what:stay healthy, man. i think i am losing my mind. i was on some illuminati conspiracy bs. i remember back in the days before social media, these dudes never gossiped like kids.

imagine if 2pac had access to social media back in the day like it is today.

the fukk are you talkin' bout? i ain't talkin' bout no damn conspiracy bullshyt. you the 1 talkin' bout some shyt like that :camby:

all i'm sayin' is that this whole "beef" between cam'ron and jim jones seems fake and it reminds me of when cam'ron said in the breakfast club interview bout a year ago, that a few years back jim jones mentioned to him that they (him and cam'ron) should start a fake between each other but cam'ron said naw because it would confuse the fans

i don't know what the fukk you talkin' bout though, bruh :mjlol:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
anybody else gotta watch they mouf so they don't get negged in these coli streets?

jones' looking mighty sweet with those sandals on:hamster:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
KILLA CAM ! hahahahahahaha
umad.gif