Jim Jones cries on IG about his verse on "Oh Yeah" getting taken off, Cam'ron responds :dead:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Cause nikkaz don't like having they feet out getting dirty and shyt :dwillhuh: Straight Cac shyt
Finally. Then why not just slip on a shoe? The point of sandals is to cool the feet and provide ventilation. From my experience it's usually brehs with jacked feet, like the ones who wore too tight hand me down shoes as children and now their toes cross as adults. Or dudes who feet look like fingers or toenails like eagle talons.

Wouldn't it be easier to wash and dust your feet than washing a pair of socks? Just never found it practical and it's not that something specific to Black Americans fyi.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Finally. Then why not just slip on a shoe? The point of sandals is to cool the feet and provide ventilation. From my experience it's usually brehs with jacked feet, like the ones who wore too tight hand me down shoes as children and now their toes cross as adults. Or dudes who feet look like fingers or toenails like eagle talons.

Wouldn't it be easier to wash and dust your feet than washing a pair of socks? Just never found it practical and it's not that something specific to Black Americans fyi.
I got to agree with 504...in the hood nikkas not about to be running around getting clowned with their toes all out. We will wear a 100 dollar pair of socks with some 10 dollar flip flops :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

No cause they confortable as fukk, but I still don't want my feet showing in the hood around a bunch of nikkaz

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
why the fukk does Cam not have his own tv show at this point ? :stopitslime:
probably the ONLY reality shyt id ever watch right now

Cam said he doesn't want to do the reality show route, but that he was working on being a writer for a show. It was in the Whoo Kid interview that dropped this week.