Jim Jones cries on IG about his verse on "Oh Yeah" getting taken off, Cam'ron responds :dead:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:russ:

perfect Cam type response.

thats how you know it's not serious to him..Jim said its not that serious either, just some brother shyt on that interview with Drama.
but the thought of him hearing this on the radio waiting for his verse to come on and only hearing new Cam and Juelz verses is comedy

:sadcam:

this what ? like the 2nd falling out since Flex tried to put them back together..Cam told them if they weren't ready to put stuff to the side and do music then he's going to get money elsewhere because he was sick of cheating the fans with the reunion stuff and then the Mendeccees situation.

Jim seems like he misses his partner and Cam don't care..Jim won't apologize because he has problems with Mendeecees.

:yeshrug:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
:francis: So grown mean suppose to be wearing they feet out in the middle of the hood?

:francis: Y'all sound like them Cac reporters asking cam newton why does he have on sipplers wit socks during the pre super bowl pressers.

Where u nikkaz grew up and who raised u clowns

Whats wrong with having your feet out in sandals? It's practical. I believe that was the point of the design of the shoe, else wear a slipper or a boat shoe. African and Arab cats wear sandals all the time.

You just sound ignorant. I have not "witty" analogies.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
wtf jimmy got a beating at Rucker frontlining for cam

don't exactly know how it all started but Jim got the beating because he and Gutta from JM had beef throughout a whole Puff tour..by Jim's account Gutta punched him in Puerto Rico/Hawaii or wherever then Jim tried to stab him, next time they saw each other JM pulled guns out on Jim at i think he said Speed and then after that it was the Rucker incident where Jim says he set it off by snuffing Gutta then got jumped.

edit- tells it here.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Whats wrong with having your feet out in sandals? It's practical. I believe that was the point of the design of the shoe, else wear a slipper or a boat shoe. African and Arab cats wear sandals all the time.

You just sound ignorant. I have not "witty" analogies.
Obviously u not familiar wit black Americans culture. :yeshrug: No disrespect but black Americans don't want to look like Africans or Arab. But are equally swagger less. :francis:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
don't exactly know how it all started but Jim got the beating because he and Gutta from JM had beef throughout a whole Puff tour..by Jim's account Gutta punched him in Puerto Rico/Hawaii or wherever then Jim tried to stab him, next time they saw each other JM pulled guns out on Jim at i think he said Speed and then after that it was the Rucker incident where Jim says he set it off by snuffing Gutta then got jumped.

edit- tells it here.

Yea he said the beef started all together cause they was fronting on cam

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Obviously u not familiar wit black Americans culture. :yeshrug: No disrespect but black Americans don't want to look like Africans or Arab. But are equally swagger less. :francis:

Yes practicality trumps swag. How am I unfamiliar with Black American culture because I think it's dumb that people wear socks with shower shoes (or socks with any sandal)? Old white men do it all the time. And no one is suggesting to look like Africans or Arabs. I asked what is the point which you haven't provided.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Chancletas is the spanish name for the flip flops with the string.
In New York I heard everyone call them chancletas sarcastically.
Nothin fancy about it.
Cam had called them chancletas before when he was makin fun of Jigga at the beach.
I know all this but Yimmy has on the Jordan flops...not the thongs joints :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yes practicality trumps swag. How am I unfamiliar with Black American culture because I think it's dumb that people wear socks with shower shoes (or socks with any sandal)? Old white men do it all the time. And no one is suggesting to look like Africans or Arabs. I asked what is the point which you haven't provided.
Cause nikkaz don't like having they feet out getting dirty and shyt :dwillhuh: Straight Cac shyt