Jim Jones cries on IG about his verse on "Oh Yeah" getting taken off, Cam'ron responds :dead:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
This shyt shows Cam'ron never fukked with Jim. Ain't this like their 2nd or 3rd falling out.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo.....imagine if nikkas tell Jim this shyt evry time hes outside. shyt would fukk with his soul :laff:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas are so desperate to get back on that they think we gonna fall for this fake "beef". :camby:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy really is sick in the head and has deep rooted hate for cam disguised as love. From the rucker park fiasco to the g unit betrayal. This dude has snaked cam time and time again and cam stayed loyal, kept his mouth closed and kept shyt in house. You can tell cam still has love for that clown or he woulda been stan spit jimmy a long time ago.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you know what.... this is probably them now finally goin' through with a "fake beef" like jim jones had planned on them doin' a few years back. only difference is, they ALL need to do this stupid shyt just to get nikkas like us online to talk about them and make them relevant again :francis:

either way, these nikkas is :flabbynsick:
Was just about to say this.
These dudes talked about it a bunch of times. Fake beefs to draw attention to themselves.
I like their music a lot and don't take nothing away from what they contributed to hip hop but they just graspin at straws at this point.
I say chill with the lame gimmicks and get back to the music.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka I don't know where y'all from with the fancy names and shyt but those are flip flops and nikkas been sporting those in the hood since forever :martin:
Chancletas is the spanish name for the flip flops with the string.
In New York I heard everyone call them chancletas sarcastically.
Nothin fancy about it.
Cam had called them chancletas before when he was makin fun of Jigga at the beach.