Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Jill Stein is not a real candidate. Which states can she carry? How many electoral votes will she secure? I live in a motherfukking swing state. I'm not voting for her. I am not helping Trump win.
I voted in a swing state. Hopefully the next candidates will come with more progressive platforms.

Probably won't happen because for every 1 of me, there are 10 of you happy to go with the program. Hopefully the next generation will see where the millennials fukked up and vote more based on what platforms align with them since the 50 years of data showing your way not working wasn't enough for Gen Y, maybe there'll be hope for the folks with 70 years of ineffective politics to make better decisions.:yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You posted all of this yet you’re voting for the democrats anyway and will even attack other posters for saying the exact same thing. You’re just proving the point of how reached and unstable blue maga voters are. :heh:
You are incapable of offering a coherent argument against *any* points I make. Your opinions don't mean anything. Stick to defending David Duke. I see you failed to produce any evidence where I was defending Strom Thurmond. Or Netanyahu.

This fool thinks his vote will be the tie breaker in his state :dead:
Every vote counts in an extremely close election, especially in a battleground state.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I voted in a swing state. Hopefully the next candidates will come with more progressive platforms.

Probably won't happen because for every 1 of me, there are 10 of you happy to go with the program. Hopefully the next generation will see where the millennials fukked up and vote more based on what platforms align with them since the 50 years of data showing your way not working wasn't enough for Gen Y, maybe there'll be hope for the folks with 70 years of ineffective politics to make better decisions.:yeshrug:
You’re so brave comrade :salute:

putin-%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD.gif

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You’re so brave comrade :salute:

putin-%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD.gif
I really don't understand black people living in Japan humor at all. I get that we're talking politics so you'll get partisan support for the corny shyt, but thecoli being the only place where you talk to black people on the regular is clearly fukking with you.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You are incapable of offering a coherent argument against *any* points I make. Your opinions don't mean anything. Stick to defending David Duke. I see you failed to produce any evidence where I was defending Strom Thurmond. Or Netanyahu.

Every vote counts in an extremely close election, especially in a battleground state.
You never made any arguments. You respond to my posts and disappear whenever you can’t logically defend the actions of your party. That’s why you tried that lame David duke angle.

Your vote doesn’t count :mjlol:

I just hope you can sleep at night when the person you voted for green lights the slaughter of tens of thousands of more women and children in the name of white supremacy :yeshrug:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I really don't understand black people living in Japan humor at all. I get that we're talking politics so you'll get partisan support for the corny shyt, but thecoli being the only place where you talk to black people on the regular is clearly fukking with you.
I put him on ignore. He doesn’t make any points. He lives in Japan and he’s a weirdo that will talk shyt but then report you to mods. Typical internet warrior and real life dweeb. He probably weighs 110 pounds :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t take you Russian c00ns seriously. We’ve debunked everything you’ve said so far and you doubling down just shows you are a plant/don’t want to learn.

:umad:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Given that you were defending Candace Owen and Brandon Straka's racist 'inducing voting apathy movements' and are in support of regressive voter ID laws, I'm going to be skeptical of any claim you make on here.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You never made any arguments. You respond to my posts and disappear whenever you can’t logically defend the actions of your party. That’s why you tried that lame David duke angle.

Your vote doesn’t count :mjlol:

I just hope you can sleep at night when the person you voted for green lights the slaughter of tens of thousands of more women and children in the name of white supremacy :yeshrug:
I made them. You ignored them. You continue to ignore them. It's why you made the thread where you slipped the cape on for David Duke.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Given that you were defending Candace Owen and Brandon Straka's racist 'inducing voting apathy movements' and are in support of regressive voter ID laws, I'm going to be skeptical of any claim you make on here.

Your inability to understand what the word "defending" means aside, the bolded is peak internet brained speak :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan