Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

that guy

Superstar
Daps
im voting for kamala and she'll keep the ship straight but you can tell when they tell her what to say

but i think that letter from michael moore got her shook a lil bit. hes right. he usually is

My Plea to Kamala

:patrice:

Kamala Harris publicly agrees with protestor accusing Israel of genocide: ‘What he’s talking about, it’s real’

she can navigate it if she does it carefully. very very carefully lol

This is why she’s an empty suit and exactly why the donor class within the Democratic Party hand-picked her. She doesn’t believe in anything. Now she’s praising Israel:

The man they killed was literally born on a concentration camp for Palestinians.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I put him on ignore. He doesn’t make any points. He lives in Japan and he’s a weirdo that will talk shyt but then report you to mods. Typical internet warrior and real life dweeb. He probably weighs 110 pounds :mjlol:
I mean just looking at his posts in this thread I see why the ignore.

He falls into conspiracy like thinking. Corny joke after corny joke. And he's a literal cartoon character. Why do all these cartoon character posters share such inane thought patterns?:mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your inability to understand what the word "defending" means aside, the bolded is peak internet brained speak :mjlol:
Democrat shill pretends to care about “voter id laws” meanwhile he didn’t even get to vote this year because the democrats decided not to have a primary. These people are not to be taken seriously :dead:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Democrat shill pretends to care about “voter id laws” meanwhile he didn’t even get to vote this year because the democrats decided not to have a primary. These people are not to be taken seriously :dead:
He's so progressive. Just look at how he voted for Kamala Harris because of her stance on whether or not you should require an ID to vote. That's a really important issue that should definitely be a factor in how you vote this election.

These aren't real people fam. Don't nobody outside of thecoli talk to them about this stuff.:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I voted uncommitted in the primary this year through an absentee ballot that we won through a ballot measure that was passed after we turned our state blue. Your desperation has made you unhinged. You were stupid before, now you are even worse.

ewo6ex58.jpg

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The man they killed was literally born on a concentration camp for Palestinians.
“Yahya Ibrahim Hassan al-Sinwar was born on 29 October 1962,[26] in the Khan Yunis refugee camp, when the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian rule, where he spent his early years.”

A concentration camp ran by Egyptians? :ohhh:

In 1988, Sinwar planned the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers and the murder of four Palestinians whom he suspected of cooperating with Israel. He was arrested on February that year; during questioning he admitted to strangling one of the victims with his bare hands, suffocating another with a kaffiyeh,[7] inadvertently killing a third during a violent interrogation, and accidentally shooting the fourth during an attempted abduction, and showed investigators an orchard where the four bodies were buried.[36] He was sentenced to four life sentences in 1989.[4][9] Sinwar regarded extracting confessions from collaborators as a righteous obligation. He told interrogators that one of them had even said, "he realized he deserved to die."[7][36] Sinwar persisted in targeting informants while in prison. Israeli authorities suspected him of ordering the beheadings of two suspected informants. Hamas operatives reportedly disposed of the victims' severed body parts by throwing them out of cell doors and telling guards to "take the dog's head."

Ma'ariv reported that during his time in prison, Sinwar enrolled in fifteen courses through the Open University of Israelover a span of seven years, beginning in 1995. Most were in history, covering topics such as the history of the Jews in the Second Temple and Rabbinic periods, the First Temple period, The Holocaust, and Zionism, along with a political science course on governance and Israeli democracy.[37]

In 2004, Sinwar, displaying symptoms like standing for prayer then falling and drifting in and out of consciousness, complained of neck pain. A prison dentist, Yuval Bitton, suspected a brain issue, possibly a stroke or abscess, urging urgent hospitalization. At Soroka Medical Center, Israeli surgeons removed a brain tumor that would have been fatal. Bitton emphasized that without surgery, the tumor would have burst. He recounts that a few days later, he visited Sinwar in the hospital with a prison officer. Sinwar asked the Muslim officer guarding him to thank the dentist and to explain to him the significance of his life-saving surgery in Islam and how he felt indebted to him for saving his life. Sinwar rarely interacted with Israeli prison authorities, but he began regular meetings with a dentist. Their discussions, unlike the dentist's usual chats with inmates, focused solely on Hamas ideology. Sinwar, who knew the Qu'ran by heart, articulated Hamas' beliefs, emphasizing its religious stance on the land. He dismissed the possibility of a two-state solution, asserting the land belonged to Muslims.[7]

Did this make you happy David Duke?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean just looking at his posts in this thread I see why the ignore.

He falls into conspiracy like thinking. Corny joke after corny joke. And he's a literal cartoon character. Why do all these cartoon character posters share such inane thought patterns?:mjlol:
Why was your account inactive for 3 years? Why do you have multiple alt’s? Should we make a thread on it Putinski? :mjgrin:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I voted uncommitted in the primary this year through an absentee ballot that we won through a ballot measure that was passed after we turned our state blue. Your desperation has made you unhinged. You were stupid before, now you are even worse.

ewo6ex58.jpg
Boy that’s a long-winded blue maga way of saying “I didn’t vote for Kamala Harris because the democrats did not have a primary” :mjlol:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Why was your account inactive for 3 years? Why do you have multiple alt’s? Should we make a thread on it Putinski? :mjgrin:
Most posters who registered in 2019 couldn't post until the year you registered. :jbhmm:

And I'll do you one better, we should ban bet on it. Lemme go ahead and find a way to remove your only source of regular convo with other black people. We know @Pull Up the Roots is ducking any and all ban bets because this the only place he can find people to talk to him about his milquetoast politics. What about you?:mjgrin:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Boy that’s a long-winded blue maga way of saying “I didn’t vote for Kamala Harris because the democrats did not have a primary” :mjlol:
No you don't get it. See he voted uncommitted to send a message to Democrats that he was unhappy with Biden and I think the implicit threat was him not voting top of ticket this election?

It was all wolf tickets, because we have a candidate who's said she wouldn't do anything differently and he's voting for her for the same reasons he'd have been voting for Biden. And everybody who's job it is to run campaigns knows this.

But hey, those are status quo serious politics that people outside of thecoli definitely take seriously :mjlol:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Sure c00nski. Show me your bank statements. :mjgrin:
Let's put a ban bet up on it.

Got about 14k parked in my citibank checking account 32k in my savings account.

What do you need? No ducking either, ho. A September statement good? :ufdup:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
This is why she’s an empty suit and exactly why the donor class within the Democratic Party hand-picked her. She doesn’t believe in anything. Now she’s praising Israel:

"Why do they hate us?" - Israeli:heh:

Sinwar's life is a great illustration why.

• Parents forced to flee from their ancestral town (Ashkelon) after they're ethnically cleansed by Jewish militias/terrorists
  • Sinwar is born in a refugee camp
  • Israel begins its occupation of the Gaza strip when he's 5
  • Arrested by Israel at the age of 19 for participating in "Islamic activities" (he was probably praying outside)
Yahya Sinwar: Who was the Hamas leader?