Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Let's put a ban bet up on it.

Got about 14k parked in my citibank checking account 32k in my savings account.

What do you need? No ducking either, ho. A September statement good? :ufdup:
Nope. I want a bank statement over the last 5 years. Specifically when you decided to start posting again as we know it could’ve been a one time payment :mjgrin:
"Why do they hate us?" - Israeli:heh:

Sinwar's life is a great illustration why.

• Parents forced to flee from their ancestral town (Ashkelon) after they're ethnically cleansed by Jewish militias/terrorists
  • Sinwar is born in a refugee camp
  • Israel begins its occupation of the Gaza strip when he's 5
  • Arrested by Israel at the age of 19 for participating in "Islamic activities" (he was probably praying outside)
Yahya Sinwar: Who was the Hamas leader?

Hamas getting packed out like your progeny in Nigeria :blessed:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This is why she’s an empty suit and exactly why the donor class within the Democratic Party hand-picked her. She doesn’t believe in anything. Now she’s praising Israel:

The man they killed was literally born on a concentration camp for Palestinians.

:mjlol:

i swear to god people are dumb as hell on this issue. if she doesnt throw on a keffiyeh and give netanyahu the finger, its not enough.

there has to be a compromise somewhere. it will be found

and on the other end you got fat ass genocidal retards like @Sccit who are loving every minute of this shyt

expecting kamala to solve the israel-palestine siege 14 days before an election is fukking retarded

i oughta neg you for making me type all this out. dont reply to me any more

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
also, if you dont vote, thats cool i respect that. its only right if americans can vote how and for who they want.

but if you dont vote.. the fukk are you doing in this thread :dwillhuh:

its like youre only in here cos you wanna rain on peoples enthusiasm or something :umad:

stay your dumb ass home in 2 weeks i dont care, but the way some posters just hammer the same shyt repeatedly is exhausting

i dont particularly like peanut butter but i dont go up in the food threads questioning the manhoods or identities of people who eat reeses cups

god damn some of yall are just some unhappy bytches

:beli:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

i swear to god people are dumb as hell on this issue. if she doesnt throw on a keffiyeh and give netanyahu the finger, its not enough.

there has to be a compromise somewhere. it will be found

and on the other end you got fat ass genocidal retards like @Sccit who are loving every minute of this shyt

expecting kamala to solve the israel-palestine siege 14 days before an election is fukking retarded

i oughta neg you for making me type all this out. dont reply to me any more
Im not sure you made an actual point to reply to. This entire post is just incoherent rambling :heh:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Im not sure you made an actual point to reply to. This entire post is just incoherent rambling :heh:
yea im annoyed all right

god damn what do you want a rainbow of gold or something?

im sick of being held hostage by donald trump god fukking damn

also, negged and ignored

🖕🏽

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Wrong. The republicans got RFK jr out the paint when it was shown he was siphoning votes from Trump and not the dems

He was a plant too. They bushed him when they realized that it wasn’t selling to Dems and pivoted to Jill Stein because she had the Russian hawk.

Why do all you c00ns talk the same :dahell:
So then why did most of RFK's supporters start backing Kamala, stupid?

"Many of Kennedy’s July supporters decided to back a different candidate after Joe Biden left the race. These voters picked Kamala Harris over Donald Trump by two-to-one."

You guys just make shyt up as you go, and it's so easy to rebut. Like I said, it's only the Democrats worried about the the third party. Why are we pretending that you guys aren't freaking out about third parties? Never heard a Republican say a third party vote is a vote for the Democrats, but you guys always say the inverse. Can't even stand on what you guys do.

You guys are sassy and feminine, going around whining to other people about who to vote for. I don't know how else to say it.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
also, if you dont vote, thats cool i respect that. its only right if americans can vote how and for who they want.

but if you dont vote.. the fukk are you doing in this thread :dwillhuh:

its like youre only in here cos you wanna rain on peoples enthusiasm or something :umad:

stay your dumb ass home in 2 weeks i dont care, but the way some posters just hammer the same shyt repeatedly is exhausting

i dont particularly like peanut butter but i dont go up in the food threads questioning the manhoods or identities of people who eat reeses cups

god damn some of yall are just some unhappy bytches
@Nkrumah Was Right keekeeing in this thread because he is a Nigerian refugee living in cacnadia and @that guy is an out and out David Duke supporter

They aren’t sending their best. :beli:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at this Japanese cac twerking for zionists and going on a racist tirade against black people

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So then why did most of RFK's supporters start backing Kamala, stupid?

"Many of Kennedy’s July supporters decided to back a different candidate after Joe Biden left the race. These voters picked Kamala Harris over Donald Trump by two-to-one."

You guys just make shyt up as you go, and it's so easy to rebut. Like I said, it's only the Democrats worried about the the third party. Why are we pretending that you guys aren't freaking out about third parties? Never heard a Republican say a third party vote is a vote for the Democrats, but you guys always say the inverse. Can't even stand on what you guys do.

You guys are sassy and feminine, going around whining to other people about who to vote for. I don't know how else to say it.
Was that after the fact or before the fact? Do I need to spell out the difference to you?

RFK apologises after private call with Trump leaked​

Why was Trump calling RFK if he thought it would benefit Kamala dummy? :mjlol:

I’d blow your chest out your back. I played football and boxed. I didn’t play with dolls like you and your momma. fukking republican c00n. Bet youre built like your orange daddy.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Trump supporters want to be like their master and call people feminine when they don’t have that smoke in real life.

MF like “Omy gawd why are you so mean energy” when their daddy was calling White supremacists marchers fine people, tear gassing and assaulting blm protestors, ignoring hundreds of thousands of Black folks dying under Covid, actively enabling harsher policing and talking about how he wants to give cops immunity, and leading an insurrection of white supremacy at the White House and c00ns have the audacity to cry when they get their card pulled.

fukk outta here :mjlol: