Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The most telling thing about this is here you have a white woman advocating for black issues and it’s not the fact that people say she’s grifting. It’s the fact that they say she always losing elections. I interpret it as them saying you can win elections running on black issues. :mjpls:

Which makes all the pandering the black people during election cycles bullshyt.

Using black for votes to win elections is more “predatory” than running on black issues and losing. It seems that the losers are more genuine and offend white people more.

Because they prefer the more palatable and refined form of blue white supremacy over the blatant and in your face brand of red white supremacy.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@that guy

Empowering racists like Ben Gvir in the most free country in the Middle East

There is no difference. Benjamin Netanyahu is doing the same thing. The Knesset is full of the same kind of people. The only difference is you think they're righteous.

Netanyahu fulfilling the legacy of his terrorist forefathers. He's not even trying to hide it, and he never has, and yet you still have people pushing the lie that this is about self defense.

Sounds like Netanyahu and his terrorist partner are against a ceasefire.

That animal doesn't want a ceasefire. He want's a larger conflict, so they can finally openly attack Iran, and Biden and his administration are too foolish to see this.

Israel needs to be freed from Netanyahu and his neo-fascist leadership.

Anyone talking about 'they should surrender' or 'just release the hostages and this will end' is lying to you and to themselves.

This is one of the most powerful men in Netanyahu's coalition government: Ben Gvir

This is the belief of Netanyahu and every other revisionist Zionist. They don't care about anything but capturing the whole of Gaza.

I've never once defended that animal. And I've never once defended Robert Byrd. Why is lying so easy for you?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Nope.

However:

1OZnbuq.jpeg
Nobody is going to fall for your stupid shill tactics :mjlol:

You love the kkk until they don’t support your party. What an immoral fakkit :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Because they prefer the more palatable and refined form of blue white supremacy over the blatant and in your face brand of red white supremacy.
This weirdo @Pull Up the Roots was defending kkk members like storm thurman and kkk sympathizers like Joe Biden but pretends to care about white supremacy with fake outrage of David duke, not because he’s against white supremacy, but because David duke endorsed Jill stein instead of Kamala Harris. Blue maga is worse than red maga :scust:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Funny how Coli Democrats are always afraid of third party candidates, saying it's a vote for Trump, and everyone's maga. You never hear about Republicans being afraid of third party candidates, nor sending sassy shills to name call people and try to discredit them for voting differently. This whole strategy of trying to shyt on people because they have valid concerns about your favorite party is not bearing fruit. Instead of sending moist coli shills to name call people, the Democrats should've just listened to people's concerns. Reparations are fukking due, and no, we're not getting off of this issue, so you white motherfukkers better just accept that reparations are going to happen, or this party is finished.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This weirdo @Pull Up the Roots was defending kkk members like storm thurman and kkk sympathizers like Joe Biden but pretends to care about white supremacy with fake outrage of David duke, not because he’s against white supremacy, but because David duke endorsed Jill stein instead of Kamala Harris. Blue maga is worse than red maga :scust:
Man I seen @Pull Up the Roots dumbass give his grandstanding take on H1B visa's and black tech employment, but when presented a candidate that will actually implement the closer solutions to what he suggests (Stein) he rubbishes that candidate and runs with Kamala Harris's weak ass platform.

Politically backwards individuals that don't stand on anything but what they're told to.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You never hear about Republicans being afraid of third party candidates,

Wrong. The republicans got RFK jr out the paint when it was shown he was siphoning votes from Trump and not the dems

He was a plant too. They bushed him when they realized that it wasn’t selling to Dems and pivoted to Jill Stein because she had the Russian hawk.

nor sending sassy shills
Why do all you c00ns talk the same :dahell:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your desperation to deflect from your slip up has caused you to turn into an even more brazen liar.

fukk Biden. Israeli settlers and security spent the summer terrorizing Palestinians in the West Bank burning down homes and killing kids, and he wasn't holding press conferences to condemn them. They form governments with wannabe Nazis like Ben Gvir, Bezalel Smotrich and Avi Maoz and we still bow to them. And push their propaganda. Tired of this.
Already made my decision. fukk Biden.
Biden shares a lot of blame here though too. His rhetoric has been nothing but harmful to Palestinians. He's spread unverified IDF claims, downplayed Palestinian civilian casualties, and advised against calls for a ceasefire/de-escalation. His state department has also tried to press the Qatari PM to tone down on Al Jazeera's reporting. This administration also ignores the various acts by the IDF which should trigger a Lehay law violation. It's not only about aid.

Rashida Tlaib is my congressional rep. And she's been catching hell from both Republicans and Democrats.
Biden is in office right now. People shouldn't be so concerned with protecting him from criticism.

He is also bad in his own right wrt Palestine/Israel.

White House Requests “Unprecedented” Loophole That Would Obscure Arms Sales to Israel.
The measure effectively gives Israel a check to purchase $3.5 billion in arms in complete secrecy.
I know how American politics work. Don't try to talk down to me. The Biden administration does have a choice here, and they're choosing to move ahead with building a new embassy on STOLEN land - land that the rightful owners have records proving their ownership.

Biden self-describes himself a Zionist. He can claim to support a Palestinian state, but his actions don't reflect this. He enables Israel's atrocities, and that speaks louder.
We're on the verge of another regional conflict all because of Israel. Biden is a fool.
ewo6ex58.jpg

I must have imagined receiving this last month, selecting uncommitted, and mailing it off.
Biden continues to show he stands for nothing. He's jumping out the window for fukking Zionists.
That's the thing. Biden isn't trying. He unconditionally supports Israel. What's worse than this? What's worse than bypassing congress to provide them with lethal aid?
It's wild how he manages to be somewhat worse on Israel than Reagan. It's not surprising, though.
Biden weakened his own chances with his unconditional support for Israel and lack of concern for Palestinians. His hostility towards students protesting on their behalf did him no favors either. Attacking the ICC on Israel's behalf hurts him too, as well as with our Security Council votes. I don't expect people who have lost entire families because of this conflict to be too enthused to vote for him again. That's a hard reality. I at least understand that much. Trump is definitely not going to be the answer either.
Yep. Biden is *not* powerless. He just doesn't care.

This is another avenue he could use to cut off military aid:

Subsection 620I(a) provides that:
These losers are doing everything thing they can to deflect from what's happening today, in 2024. fukk Hillary and fukk Biden. We're just not going to support your distortion of reality.
You even co-signed some of those posts. It seem you're just mad now that I'm not willing to go along with your lies. Now quote the posts where I defended Strom Thurmond.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man I seen @Pull Up the Roots dumbass give his grandstanding take on H1B visa's and black tech employment, but when presented a candidate that will actually implement the closer solutions to what he suggests (Stein) he rubbishes that candidate and runs with Kamala Harris's weak ass platform.

Politically backwards individuals that don't stand on anything but what they're told to.
Jill Stein is not a real candidate. Which states can she carry? How many electoral votes will she secure? I live in a motherfukking swing state. I'm not voting for her. I am not helping Trump win our state. We lost this state in 2016 by extremely thin margins, and won it in 2020 by similar thin margins. I'm not taking that chance. You live in what, NY or Cali or some other solid blue state?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your desperation to deflect from your slip up has caused you to turn into an even more brazen liar.

You even co-signed some of those posts. It seem you're just mad now that I'm not willing to go along with your lies. Now quote the posts where I defended Strom Thurmond.
You posted all of this yet you’re voting for the democrats anyway and will even attack other posters for saying the exact same thing. You’re just proving the point of how reached and unstable blue maga voters are. :heh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Jill Stein is not a real candidate. Which states can she carry? How many electoral votes will she secure? I live in a motherfukking swing state. I'm not voting for her. I am not helping Trump win our state. We lost this state in 2016 by extremely thin margins, and won it in 2020 by similar thin margins. I'm not taking that chance.
This fool thinks his vote will be the tie breaker in his state :dead: