Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Democrats' arrogance is what will cost them this election. From Joe Biden thinking he's mentally fit to win, to their treatment of Arab and Muslim voters, to condescending to black men, to not taking Jill Stein and RFK Jr seriously. The loss is on no one but them. They wasted a younger, potentially exceptional candidate and let Trump win. You blue MAGA people did no favors for them either
Blue maga is the perfect way to describe them. They’re just as if not more deranged than MAGA voters.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

"I said that our 'favorite,' if I may say so, was the incumbent President Mr. Biden. He was removed from the race, but he recommended that all his supporters support Ms. Harris. So we will do the same, we will support her," - Putin

:mjpls:
They’re going to pretend they don’t see this like everything else :russ:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
AOC has been buck broken. She’s been turned to the dark side of the centrist, pragmatic do nothing party. She’s no longer a real progressive and instead of being a threat to the establishment, she’s part of it.
emperor-palpatine-evil-laugh.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No one is owed votes. I can only speak for myself, but I think it makes more sense to vote for someone that will represent at least some of what you want then to throw the vote away lol.
How is voting for the candidate that represents your interest “throwing away your vote?”

Blue maga at its finest

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Blue maga is always contradicting themselves.

They claim to care about trump’s letter against the Central Park 5, but when you point out that Kamala Harris was actually in the judicial system unlike trump and she actually prosecuted innocent black people, they disappear or respond with some sassy remarks.

They claim to care about “foreign interference” in our elections when it’s Russia but they have nothing to say about Israel who has complete domination of our political system.

They claim that the republicans will take away our right to vote but democrats literally decided not to have a primary and allowed the donors to pick Kamala Harris against the voters wishes (as evidenced by the 2020 primary resists) and blue maga shills say nothing

They are just as deranged as maga voters but are much more delusional.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I didn't.

To inform people of the shady dealings of politicians.
Forgive me.

I think you're just dumb and missed the point of my post tbh.

You said "Where was this said?" in this very video which I'll post below:

In this video she -
- Refutes the liberal/progressive minded idea of pushing for expanded programs.
- Says that it's justified because people are afraid of violence.
- Decouples the idea of social programs (Money in schools + Education) vs. Building Prisons and/or supporting the carceral system.
as separate things and not something that influence each other or behave in a systemic manner.
I didn't lie, you're just not smart chica.

That’s a man :russ:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

1/11
@JillSteinsYacht
BREAKING: @nytimes revealed this morning that Jill Stein’s top supporters and staff know she can’t win — and is only in the race to help Trump win.

GaW7xWCWQAAzCBo.jpg

2/11
@Catheri36455257
Jill Stein Is putins puppet

3/11
@klgro
And then they can see Gaza turned into a parking lot, because trump will tell Netanyahu to level it.

4/11
@AmericanVet74
She is to comfy with Putin.
Of course she’s helping Trump.

5/11
@JBellSATX
This is some sick shyt

6/11
@paxchristi1961
Stein is /search?q=#PutinsPuppet and hates America

7/11
@CingHsian
They want Trump to win because he’s the best person to destroy the United States from the inside.

These people are unpatriotic.

8/11
@fundthescience
Shortsighted fools. It's utterly irresponsible to throw away your vote in protest when our democracy is on the line. It's even more ridiculous when the Republican opponent who will benefit is Donald Trump.

9/11
@JaySandfarm
That's a whole new thing to me. Thanks for giving an old Boomer a rabbit hole to go down.
I did not even know who she was. I just read her bio

10/11
@TheLanceCol
Jill Stein is doing great things

11/11
@TheLanceCol
Jill Stein needs to campaign harder

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

images

:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The most telling thing about this is here you have a white woman advocating for black issues and it’s not the fact that people say she’s grifting. It’s the fact that they say she always losing elections. I interpret it as them saying you can win elections running on black issues. :mjpls:

Which makes all the pandering the black people during election cycles bullshyt.

Using black for votes to win elections is more “predatory” than running on black issues and losing. It seems that the losers are more genuine and offend white people more.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ:@ Netanyahu and kkk defender pretending to have morals
Nope.

Weird to try to downplay David Duke when he has been a key figure in promoting white supremacy and anti-Black racism in America for decades. It is even weirder to be doing it in the same thread where you're accusing people of "putting the cape on" for a dead KKK leader. As a former leader of the KKK and a public figure who continues to push for racist policies, Duke's influence has left a damaging legacy on this country. His rhetoric and actions have helped maintain a culture of institutional racism that affects us in everything from housing discrimination to biased policing. Duke's platform of hate has been emboldened by Republicans through racist policies which disproportionately harm us. His role in perpetuating violence and social inequities against us is undeniable.

Any reasonable person understands Benjamin Netanyahu's destructive impact, and how it lies in his policies toward Palestinians and even Ethiopian Jews. His aggressive expansion of Israeli settlements, apartheid, genocide, and gross human rights violations committed against Palestinians under his leadership have devastated countless lives. Additionally, Ethiopian Jews in Israel have faced systemic discrimination and police brutality, reinforcing the racial hierarchies that Netanyahu's government has failed to address.

However, the comparison between Duke and Netanyahu doesn't need to be made to downplay either of thier actions. It should only be made to recognize their unique harms in different contexts. David Duke's racism has done untold damage to us, while Netanyahu's oppressive policies have brutalized Palestinians and marginalized groups in Israel, with ripple effects that extend to American policing. Both figures represent systems of oppression that need to be challenged. Equivocating them and oversimplifying who is worse, is downplaying David Duke in an effort to diminish the impact of his Trump support.

However:
Netanyahu is worse than David duke.
You know both parties have gone full right-wing when David duke is the voice of reason
1OZnbuq.jpeg

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The most telling thing about this is here you have a white woman advocating for black issues and it’s not the fact that people say she’s grifting. It’s the fact that they say she always losing elections. I interpret it as them saying you can win elections running on black issues. :mjpls:

Which makes all the pandering the black people during election cycles bullshyt.

Using black for votes to win elections is more “predatory” than running on black issues and losing. It seems that the losers are more genuine and offend white people more.
That’s not what we are saying at all

Jill Stein is an obvious plant as she puts in none of the work until election season. No ground game, no campaigning, only twitter threads and Russo-Arabics on Internet forums. If she cared about Black issues she’d be working on getting her constituents in positions of power down ballot and winning office in her district.

Any other questions remedial vagina finder?