Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats' arrogance is what will cost them this election. From Joe Biden thinking he's mentally fit to win, to their treatment of Arab and Muslim voters, to condescending to black men, to not taking Jill Stein and RFK Jr seriously. The loss is on no one but them. They wasted a younger, potentially exceptional candidate and let Trump win. You blue MAGA people did no favors for them either

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
5,000,000 rubles into your account Comrade. ($30)

"I said that our 'favorite,' if I may say so, was the incumbent President Mr. Biden. He was removed from the race, but he recommended that all his supporters support Ms. Harris. So we will do the same, we will support her," - Putin

:mjpls:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@JillSteinsYacht
BREAKING: @nytimes revealed this morning that Jill Stein’s top supporters and staff know she can’t win — and is only in the race to help Trump win.

GaW7xWCWQAAzCBo.jpg

2/11
@Catheri36455257
Jill Stein Is putins puppet

3/11
@klgro
And then they can see Gaza turned into a parking lot, because trump will tell Netanyahu to level it.

4/11
@AmericanVet74
She is to comfy with Putin.
Of course she’s helping Trump.

5/11
@JBellSATX
This is some sick shyt

6/11
@paxchristi1961
Stein is /search?q=#PutinsPuppet and hates America

7/11
@CingHsian
They want Trump to win because he’s the best person to destroy the United States from the inside.

These people are unpatriotic.

8/11
@fundthescience
Shortsighted fools. It's utterly irresponsible to throw away your vote in protest when our democracy is on the line. It's even more ridiculous when the Republican opponent who will benefit is Donald Trump.

9/11
@JaySandfarm
That's a whole new thing to me. Thanks for giving an old Boomer a rabbit hole to go down.
I did not even know who she was. I just read her bio

10/11
@TheLanceCol
Jill Stein is doing great things

11/11
@TheLanceCol
Jill Stein needs to campaign harder

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196