Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
its crazy that you brehs think Dems are owed votes. Blue MAGA
No one is owed votes. I can only speak for myself, but I think it makes more sense to vote for someone that will represent at least some of what you want then to throw the vote away lol.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah I'd be leaving the top of the ticket blank if Jill Stein wasn't in the race. The push back against someone with the platform she's running on will forever be crazy to me.

There's a crackhead dude who hangs around my job.

He clearly has some mental health struggles and addiction issues, but he's pro-Black AF and I've never heard him say anything I didn't agree with in some way.

That doesn't mean I would elect him to public office if he ran (which he has in the past.)

Why would I vote for someone so clearly compromised?

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Vote for this????
:mjlol:

The more I hear and see her, the more I think she's an alcoholic wine mum.

The only people who like her and are going to vote for her from thecoli are those shills who like and think that certain coli posters that hallucinate in their bedroom and make a thread about "Implying, Speculating, or Instigating Another Breh is Gay is Some Sucka shyt" yet get out on the same thread for saying homosexual stuff are insightful people and not everything that is wrong with their idiotic ilk.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only people who like her and are going to vote for her from thecoli are those shills who like and think that certain coli posters that hallucinate in their bedroom and make a thread about "Implying, Speculating, or Instigating Another Breh is Gay is Some Sucka shyt" yet get out on the same thread for saying homosexual stuff are insightful people and not everything that is wrong with their idiotic ilk.
She definitely doesn't behave like any lawyers I know. And why the hell does she need a teleprompter to make a coherent statement? Something just seems off with her behavior.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

“mum”

“Shill”

Is this that fakkit British Pakistani @Pazzy ? :russ:

To answer your question Nigel c00nberry, we are going to vote for her because we don’t want 50 years of far right dominated courts in America.

Last edited: