Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

well-so-im-done.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Let's also not forget Democrats are known to use false flag operations to imitate Russian interference so they can use tired white supremacist red scare tactics to silence voices calling for change

So how many of these "Russian" bot farms are just Americans from either team red or blue pretending to be Russians?

:jbhmm:

Except the ones that were proven to be Russian

And all of those were on your team

"Foreign" agent being the operative word here

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
its crazy that you brehs think Dems are owed votes. Blue MAGA

You're free to think Democrats are terrible, but that doesn't make Jill Stein less of a political grifter.

As I've said earlier in the thread, if Democrats ran the same losing candidate for 12 years straight, you'd [rightly] conclude that they weren't really trying to win.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Bruh the delusion to think that if Jill wasn't in this race those voters would flock to kamala is hilarious. Can't be they don't fukk with either, nope they just brainwashed. :mjlol:
Yeah I'd be leaving the top of the ticket blank if Jill Stein wasn't in the race. The push back against someone with the platform she's running on will forever be crazy to me.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're free to think Democrats are terrible, but that doesn't make Jill Stein less of a political grifter.

As I've said earlier in the thread, if Democrats ran the same losing candidate for 12 years straight, you'd [rightly] conclude that they weren't really trying to win.
I'm not a bothsider but voters should be able to protest their votes especially in times like this no matter how many scare tactics the dems say.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Kamala runs a good campaign then Stein and other 3rd party candidates become a non-factor, as Biden proved in 2020, and Obama did in 2008 and 2012

If Kamala runs an awful campaign or a mid campaign, and she loses, it'll be because of her campaign and inability to win over enough voters. Not because of Stein.

This is not an endorsement of Stein. She has a right to run her campaign as she sees fit. Despite her anti-genocide platform, her refusal to condemn Putin is also a black flag for me. But Kamala can't worry about her. Focus on winning more votes than Donald in the states considering Stein.

Hope this helps some of our remedial posters on bere.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Bruh the delusion to think that if Jill wasn't in this race those voters would flock to kamala is hilarious. Can't be they don't fukk with either, nope they just brainwashed. :mjlol:

Dems really might go 1-2 against Trump and instead of looking at their own political mediocrity they out here pointing fingers at big bad Jill Stein.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm not a bothsider but voters should be able to protest their votes especially in times like this no matter how many scare tactics the dems say.

I fully support your right to waste your vote, if you so choose.

I do not support you not getting ridiculed for it.

#DumbAssDecisions2024 :blessed:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Dems really might go 1-2 against Trump and instead of looking at their own political mediocrity they out here pointing fingers at big bad Jill Stein.

If mental gymnastics were added to the olympics, you'd be a gold medalist. Because this floor routine is just :wow: