Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm not a liar.
You're just....dumb.
I'm sorry.
You lied. You have an agenda. I listened to the video. You can read the transcription to the video. Add no point is there anything saying building more prisons over school. She said she had a problem when people say education over schools while not acknowledging the impact of crime. Intern, twisted it to fit your agenda and I’m trying to gaslight someone right now. You are not trustworthy.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lied.
I didn't.

You have an agenda.
To inform people of the shady dealings of politicians.
Forgive me.

Add no point is there anything saying building more prisons over school. She said she had a problem when people say education over schools while not acknowledging the impact of crime. Intern, twisted it to fit your agenda and I’m trying to gaslight someone right now. You are not trustworthy.

I think you're just dumb and missed the point of my post tbh.

insensitive said:
Carceral slavery much like war is another issue with Bipartisan support btw.

It's not "Democrats" vs. "Republicans".

It's the people vs. the for-profit prison system and the mechanisms of society which keep
them with a steady supply of workers to exploit.

I have no idea why people struggle to see the connection between Capital, it's influence and how it can manipulate
public opinion around different issues to support their financial goals.

The current VP and potentially future President argued in favor of building MORE prisons VS. MORE schools and has a
history of supporting practices which criminalize poverty OR keep people in prison for no reason BUT to exploit them.

You said "Where was this said?" in this very video which I'll post below:

In this video she -
- Refutes the liberal/progressive minded idea of pushing for expanded programs.
- Says that it's justified because people are afraid of violence.
- Decouples the idea of social programs (Money in schools + Education) vs. Building Prisons and/or supporting the carceral system.
as separate things and not something that influence each other or behave in a systemic manner.
I didn't lie, you're just not smart chica.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I didn't.

To inform people of the shady dealings of politicians.
Forgive me.

I think you're just dumb and missed the point of my post tbh.

You said "Where was this said?" in this very video which I'll post below:

In this video she -
- Refutes the liberal/progressive minded idea of pushing for expanded programs.
- Says that it's justified because people are afraid of violence.
- Decouples the idea of social programs (Money in schools + Education) vs. Building Prisons and/or supporting the carceral system.
as separate things and not something that influence each other or behave in a systemic manner.
I didn't lie, you're just not smart chica.

You lied. You said she advocated to build more prisons over schools. Now you’re trying to backtrack what you outwardly declared. She mentioned the scope and gravity of violence being so much what it is that punishment should always be kept in mind for those who commit crimes. And nothing she get away with that which I do not see how anyone can have a problem with. But you outwardly lied and said she advocated to build MORE prisons THAN schools. You said that lie

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lied. You said she advocated to build more prisons over schools. Now you’re trying to backtrack what you outwardly declared. She mentioned the scope and gravity of violence being so much what it is that punishment should always be kept in mind for those who commit crimes. And nothing she get away with that which I do not see how anyone can have a problem with. But you outwardly lied and said she advocated to build MORE prisons THAN schools. You said that lie
I didn't lie.
And I'm not about to sit here and go back and forth with you.
The context of my post makes perfect sense.

Like you've got to be being obtuse on purpose.

I said my peace.

Let the public record show that.
:yeshrug:

I stand on what I said, respond if you want but this is where I stop it :pachaha:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I didn't lie.
And I'm not about to sit here and go back and forth with you.
The context of my post makes perfect sense.

Like you've got to be being obtuse on purpose.

I said my peace.

Let the public record show that.
:yeshrug:

I stand on what I said, respond if you want but this is where I stop it :pachaha:
You said she advocated to build more prisons than schools. You lied. We don’t have to go back-and-forth. That is what you said is in the video you posted and I saw and heard no such advocacy. You lied.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

He clearly misunderstood what was being said.

She refuted "Build more schools, less jails" as an oversimplified framing of the issue. That doesn't mean she automatically supports the opposite position ("Build more jails, less schools"). She rejects the frame of the issue being *merely* about the correlation between the number of jails being built vs. schools being built.

In other words, there's more pieces to the puzzle than building more schools than jails (or vice versa). Neither option actually reduces crime.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No is misinterpreting anything.

There is no missing context.
She pretty clearly and blatantly outlines a stance antithetical to social services.

Kamala Harris said:
I say with all love and warmth that part of the concern also for people who who are progressive thinking and liberal minded or just progressive thinking in terms of just fix it fix it is
Here she is pretty clearly setting up her stance to be ANTI-PROGRESSIVE.
What is the Progressive stance as outlined by Kamala Harris here:

Kamala Harris said:
that we all have these posters in our closet that is attached to a stick that we sometimes will cart out when we're talking about criminal justice policy and those statistics that you first heard when we opened it up incarceration and we run around with these signs build more schools less jails build more schools let's just and we walk around everywhere build more school we to protest build more schools less jails put money into education not prisons
The progressive stance as outlined by Kamala Harris is money into social services.
What is a public service that most of us were raised in and gained various skills in?
Public schooling.

Kamala Harris said:
there's a fundamental problem with that approach in my opinion and it's this I agree with that

Of course she does. She likes carceral slavery.

Kamala Harris said:
conceptually but you have not addressed the reason I have three padlocks on my front door so part of the discussion about reform of criminal justice policy has to be an acknowledgement that crime does occur and especially when it is violent crime and serious crime well there should be a broad consensus that there should be serious and severe and swift consequence to crime .

Not only would investing in communities remove those padlocks from her door, it would be a fundamental boon to those
individual's lives.

Again, you guys are ghoulish and evil and you casually support eugenics based arguments around who is or isn't bad and/or what
is causing it.

This one barely allows for any wiggle room.
I also posted a full video, the ENTIRE VIDEO with additional context.
Which of course, went unviewed.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There is no missing context.
She pretty clearly and blatantly outlines a stance antithetical to social services.

She implemented GED, job training, and anti-recidivism measures for nonviolent drug offenders (The "Back On Track" program). Those are social services.
Here she is pretty clearly setting up her stance to be ANTI-PROGRESSIVE.

Harris declined to seek the death penalty for David Hill when he was convicted of killing Officer James Espinoza. She also introduced the blueprint for racial bias training for police.

Though she definitely isn't the most progressive prosecutor in history, to say she is anti-progressive is more than a little silly.

At best you could say she was only "progressive" when it suited her politically. (That's a very fair point to make.)

The progressive stance as outlined by Kamala Harris is money into social services.
What is a public service that most of us were raised in and gained various skills in?
Public schooling.

She was simply saying there's more to it than dumping cash into public schools.

She is in support of Biden's student loan forgiveness plan and increasing the Pell grant, so she's clearly not against funding education.
Of course she does. She likes carceral slavery.
I do see that she tried to distance herself from comments her attorneys made about prison labor while she was AG of California, but I agree this wasn't a good look for her or her office.

Not only would investing in communities remove those padlocks from her door, it would be a fundamental boon to those
individual's lives.

This sentence, and what Kamala is arguing in the clip, are not mutually exclusive.

Taken in context, she was criticizing people whose only proposal is to dump more money into building schools rather than taking the time to understand the nuance of reducing crime and its relation to educational spending. (Which is basically what you're doing now.)

Again, you guys are ghoulish and evil and you casually support eugenics based arguments around who is or isn't bad and/or what
is causing it.

You calling me/us "ghoulish and evil" is based on both your misunderstanding of the facts, as well as your misunderstanding of my arguments about them. The irony of someone using the username "Insensitive" being this soft because people disagree with your concern trolling. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you're being facetious at best and disingenuous at worst if you're asking this as a serious question.

There are literally laws against boycotting Israel in America. Zionism is now a protected class on some campuses. Most of Congress and the Senate are paid by Israel and pledge support to it....and so are the sitting president and vice president.

In what universe is all that acceptable but we ignore it to focus in Russian interference?

Both are absolutely unacceptable. Both should be equally and fervently rejected, as with any foreign interference in our political system.

If you don't mind Israeli interference in our elections, you should equally be apathetic to
Russian interference.
I like how this post was ignored so we can talk about whether or not Kamala harris supports carceral slavery.

(She does).

Any time it turns into a deep probe of this Pro-Cop Black Panther, ( :laff: ) and it's politics, it gets ignored in favor or things that don't bring into
question it's authenticity.

Anyone reading this thread can see bro is not only disingenuous but is deepthroating the boot at any given opportunity.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I like how this post was ignored so we can talk about whether or not Kamala harris supports carceral slavery.

(She does).

Any time it turns into a deep probe of this Pro-Cop Black Panther, ( :laff: ) and it's politics, it gets ignored in favor or things that don't bring into

Anyone reading this thread can see bro is not only disingenuous but is deepthroating the boot at any given opportunity.
There seems to be some weird resignation to Israeli interference where Russian interference is met with almost dogmatic resistance. I'd argue Israeli interference is WORSE because they have actually created laws to benefit them where Russians have seen little to no benefits from their interference.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

(She does).

It's clear that you know how to quote people, so quote my posts if you'd like to address me directly.

There seems to be some weird resignation to Israeli interference where Russian interference is met with almost dogmatic resistance. I'd argue Israeli interference is WORSE because they have actually created laws to benefit them where Russians have seen little to no benefits from their interference.

The conflict in Gaza isn't my bailiwick.

I do believe that Netanyahu is an evil piece of shït, and however bad Biden is/Kamala would be on supporting Israel, Trump would be objectively worse for the exact same reasons. (Wasn't he the guy who moved the US Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, and told Bibi to "finish the job"?)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'mma talk about what I wanna talk about tbh.
You not getting me to do shyt.

What's up with Netanyahu and the Israeli Apartheid state @Black Panther ?

Are you paid by Aipac creh? Because you haven't touched that shyt the entire time you've been in this thread.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
It's clear that you know how to quote people, so quote my posts if you'd like to address me directly.

The conflict in Gaza isn't my bailiwick.

I do believe that however bad Biden is/Kamala would be on supporting Israel, Trump would be objectively worse for the exact same reasons. (Wasn't he the guy who moved the US Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, and told Bibi to "finish the job"?)
I don't think I said it is your bailiwick. I think it's absolutely hypocritical to conjecture about Stein being a paid Russian agent when Biden and Kamala are literally paid by Israel, openly in fact.

There's no difference between all three. For all intents and purposes, Israel has already "finished the job" in Gaza, all under the Biden/Kamala administration. It's now moved on to the West Bank, again under the full cooperation and support of the current administration. Trump's support of Israel can't get anymore solid than Biden's. Biden and Kamala's refusal to break with him on this issue may cost them and this country dearly.