Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This idiot @Insensitive in here wylin' because I don't fit in his carefully organized boxes of people he doesn't want to listen to. :russ:

I've argued with many an idiotic poster on here, but never had someone too shy to quote me directly. So you no longer get that basic level of respect from me.:russ:

@Insensitive is a whole bytch, crashing out over an old White grifter in the name of being performatively pro-Black on a web forum.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't think I said it is your bailiwick. I think it's absolutely hypocritical to conjecture about Stein being a paid Russian agent when Biden and Kamala are literally paid by Israel, openly in fact.

There's no difference between all three.

That's kinda my point, because that sword cuts both ways.

You and the others in your dap circle certainly don't act as if they're the same. At best, most anti-Democrats here are fairly indifferent to Russian...anything, really. I mean, there were nearly as many civilian deaths in Ukraine due to Russia's invasion as there are civilian deaths in Gaza. Where's the outrage there?

So if all things are equal in this regard...why the ire when it comes to Israel in particular?

For all intents and purposes, Israel has already "finished the job" in Gaza

What a weird thing to say.

Trump's support of Israel can't get anymore solid than Biden's.

I severely doubt that.

Biden and Kamala's refusal to break with him on this issue may cost them and this country dearly.

In Kamala's DNC speech, she already signaled a distinction between her and Biden on Israel policy by recognizing that Palestinian deaths need to end and Israel is going too far.

Doesn't mean two shyts now I agree, but Biden wouldn't even say that much.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
That's kinda my point, because that sword cuts both ways.

You and the others in your dap circle certainly don't act as if they're the same. At best, most anti-Democrats here are fairly indifferent to Russian...anything, really. I mean, there were nearly as many civilian deaths in Ukraine due to Russia's invasion as there are civilian deaths in Gaza. Where's the outrage there?

So if all things are equal in this regard...why the ire when it comes to Israel in particular?
If "the sword cuts both ways", where is your AIPAC and Israeli lobby thread about Biden and Kamala? Again, they openly recieve funds from Israel and act in it's best interests.

Dap circle? Beginning an argument with an association fallacy doesn't validate it, FYI. Moreover, how I act is self-evident in my posts. You've already scoured them to try and prove I wasn't black. Surely you can scour them again to see my thoughts on Russia.

In reference to your false equivalency, all things are not equal. To begin with, that many people died in Ukraine over almost three years of conflict. As many people, and counting due to rubble and buried bodies, have died in 10 months. In addition to that, nearly half the civilians dead in Gaza are children. If that isn't enough, Israel has dropped the equivalent of two nuclear bombs on Gaza.

Moving past all that, if possible, Ukrainians aren't dying from weapons America gave Russia. Gazans are. An American woman in the West Bank was just killed last week by a sniper using, guess what...an American rifle with America bullets. All of that made possible thanks to Biden's unconditional support to Netanyahu and Israel.

So no, nothing is ceteris parabus. This was a flimsy comparison devoid of any actual insight. If, by your own admission, this isn't an issue you care about, maybe you shouldn't speak on it.

What a weird thing to say.
What's weird is you quoting Trump to justify a genocide he isn't overseeing as some sort of argument. We aren't in a hypothetical situation or alternate reality where he's president right now; he isn't. Joe Biden is. Joe Biden is facilitating Netanyahu, right now. Not Trump. Joe Biden is helping Israel "finish" the job, not Trump. And Gaza is being bombed less, while Israel increases its assault on the West Bank, the worst in two decades at that.

Doubt it if you want. Biden is the most pro Israel president in history and a self admitted zionist. There is a basis and precedent to my comment.

In Kamala's DNC speech, she already signaled a distinction between her and Biden on Israel policy by recognizing that Palestinian deaths need to end and Israel is going too far.

Doesn't mean two shyts now I agree, but Biden wouldn't even say that much.

EDIT:

Oh, and if all it takes is lip service to show Kamala is different from Biden on this, well Trump must be more Pro Palestinian than Kamala based on his presser with Netanyahu

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s hard to imagine things improving from where Biden's unconditional support for Israel has left Gaza, but it would be naive to ignore what could happen or what has happened in the past under Trump.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It’s hard to imagine things improving from where Biden's unconditional support for Israel has left Gaza, but it would be naive to ignore what could happen or what has happened in the past under Trump.

Trump would just give them a blank check to turn Gaza into dust. He'd consider that "finishing the job"

Biden is a sicko who likes watching people suffer. He's fukked up. All anyone can do is hope that kamala Harris is willing to live up to the branding she's been using this whole time (someone who respects the law and wants to save families)

If she gets in, I'd like to see her basically say "we are not supplying any arms until a deal is reached. Too many people have died and American tax payers have made it clear that they want relief at home. It does not make sense for us to continue funding Israel when we can be using that money to build our Middle class"

Good luck arguing against that reasoning without being an absolute fukking lunatic.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If "the sword cuts both ways", where is your AIPAC and Israeli lobby thread about Biden and Kamala?
The conflict in Gaza isn't my bailiwick.

Dap circle? Beginning an argument with an association fallacy doesn't validate it, FYI.
Yet it remains true nonetheless.
OMs2nwP.png

Moreover, how I act is self-evident in my posts. You've already scoured them to try and prove I wasn't black. Surely you can scour them again to see my thoughts on Russia.

A lot of it is about Putin being potentially assassinated sometime during the Ukraine conflict, and if it's anyone but a Russian dissident it'll be bad.

Not much about foreign influence in US elections by Russia, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. (This is the context we're discussing, are we not?)
In reference to your false equivalency, all things are not equal.

You've contradicted yourself.
There's no difference between all three.

Is Israeli influence on US elections just as bad as Russian influence, or not?
To begin with, that many people died in Ukraine over almost three years of conflict. As many people, and counting due to rubble and buried bodies, have died in 10 months. In addition to that, nearly half the civilians dead in Gaza are children. If that isn't enough, Israel has dropped the equivalent of two nuclear bombs on Gaza.

All of that is horrible, and I'm not diminishing that at all.

What's weird is you quoting Trump to justify a genocide he isn't overseeing as some sort of argument.

If Trump is vying to be in Biden's place come November, and has said Biden isn't doing enough to help Israel, then Trump's stance is relevant.

You have said you cannot see Trump being more in support of Netanyahu than Biden.

The man who helped to accelerate the building of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, setting the stage for the current conflict?

The man who vowed to crack down on pro-Palestinian protests and deport Palestinians with impunity?

The man who seriously asked if they could nuke a hurricane to prevent it from making landfall?

Yeah...I believe Trump's complete incompetence and bold stupidity will be 100% worse for the Palestinian people. I'm not sure why you're bothered by this. However bad Biden is doing, Trump would be worse. And to be clear, I'm not just saying this because Trump=bad, I'm looking at his prior conduct and comments when he was in office. He has a real chance at winning the presidency. We can't trust half of US voters to not shït the bed, much less not elect a wannabe fascist dictator, so I'm not bring this up for no reason.

Biden isn't doing a great job on Israel, but there is no scenario I will accept where I'm either indifferent to or in support of Trump being re-elected.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yet it remains true nonetheless.
OMs2nwP.png

A lot of it is about Putin being potentially assassinated sometime during the Ukraine conflict, and if it's anyone but a Russian dissident it'll be bad.

Not much about foreign influence in US elections by Russia, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. (This is the context we're discussing, are we not?)

You've contradicted yourself.

Is Israeli influence on US elections just as bad as Russian influence, or not?

All of that is horrible, and I'm not diminishing that at all.

If Trump is vying to be in Biden's place come November, and has said Biden isn't doing enough to help Israel, then Trump's stance is relevant.

You have said you cannot see Trump being more in support of Netanyahu than Biden.

The man who helped to accelerate the building of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, setting the stage for the current conflict?

The man who vowed to crack down on pro-Palestinian protests and deport Palestinians with impunity?

The man who seriously asked if they could nuke a hurricane to prevent it from making landfall?

Yeah...I believe Trump's complete incompetence and bold stupidity will be 100% worse for the Palestinian people. I'm not sure why you're bothered by this. However bad Biden is doing, Trump would be worse. And to be clear, I'm not just saying this because Trump=bad, I'm looking at his prior conduct and comments when he was in office. He has a real chance at winning the presidency. We can't trust half of US voters to not shït the bed, much less not elect a wannabe fascist dictator, so I'm not bring this up for no reason.

Biden isn't doing a great job on Israel, but there is no scenario I will accept where I'm either indifferent to or in support of Trump being re-elected.
You're picking and choosing what to reply to and ignoring large swathes of my post. I took the time to meticulously reply to each of your arguments. Do the same or don't bother replying.

It's quite clear that you're voting for Kamala; that's fine, I don't care who you vote for.

But this moral calculation you're doing for a genocide is for your own benefit, not mine or anyone else. A genocide is a genocide, us supporting it whether it's Biden, Kamala, or Trump, is a direct result of how entangled Israeli money is in our system. If all 3 of these people support a genocide, there's no limit or reason to what they can do here at home.

You and I are diametrically opposed on who we will vote for and why, and that's okay. I will not vote for Trump or Kamala. I have the right to do so and will exercise that right. I will vote for people who affect my daily life on a municipal and state level. And people who I don't find morally reprehensible on a national state level. You aren't talking to a politically disengaged person. Whoever wins in November, I can rest easy knowing I voted and voted on what mattered to me most.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're picking and choosing what to reply to and ignoring large swathes of my post. I took the time to meticulously reply to each of your arguments. Do the same or don't bother replying.

Not everything you type is worth my time or energy.

Neither would anything I skipped over make a significant difference in my opinions.

I'm sorry to have hurt you.

It's quite clear that you're voting for Kamala; that's fine, I don't care who you vote for.

Thanks.
But this moral calculation you're doing for a genocide is for your own benefit, not mine or anyone else. A genocide is a genocide, us supporting it whether it's Biden, Kamala, or Trump, is a direct result of how entangled Israeli money is in our system. If all 3 of these people support a genocide, there's no limit or reason to what they can do here at home.

I'm not performing a "moral calculation". It's pragmatism.

If the genocide will continue no matter who's in office, then Kamala is clearly the best choice. And honestly, we don't actually know what Kamala will do regarding Gaza, because even though she has input, this is clearly Biden's foreign policy plan. We do know what Biden is doing and what Trump WILL do (and has done), but Kamala is the best chance we have at a difference in policy towards supporting Israel.

And hey, at least I'll get my student loans forgiven in the process. (Semi-joking.)

You and I are diametrically opposed on who we will vote for and why, and that's okay. I will not vote for Trump or Kamala. I have the right to do so and will exercise that right.

I have never advocated for you to not vote as you see fit.

I have every right to call it a pointless, virtue-signaling protest vote, but you do you.

I will vote for people who affect my daily life on a municipal and state level.

Good! At least you're doing that much.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Not everything you type is worth my time or energy.

Neither would anything I skipped over make a significant difference in my opinions.

I'm sorry to have hurt you.

Thanks.

I'm not performing a "moral calculation". It's pragmatism.

If the genocide will continue no matter who's in office, then Kamala is clearly the best choice. And honestly, we don't actually know what Kamala will do regarding Gaza, because even though she has input, this is clearly Biden's foreign policy plan. We do know what Biden is doing and what Trump WILL do (and has done), but Kamala is the best chance we have at a difference in policy towards supporting Israel.

And hey, at least I'll get my student loans forgiven in the process. (Semi-joking.)

I have never advocated for you to not vote as you see fit.

I have every right to call it a pointless, virtue-signaling protest vote, but you do you.

Good! At least you're doing that much.
Ok 👍🏽

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

For perspective, Bernie Sanders has sponsored/worked on 422 bills during his 30 years of being in Congress.

Of the 422 bills for which Sanders has been the lead sponsor during his nearly 30 years in Congress, only three have become law, according to Congress.gov. Two of them were perfunctory bills to name post offices.

This isn't a slight against Sanders either; nobody can deny Bernie's impact on American politics.

My point is: passing legislation isn't the only measurement we should judge members of Congress by. It's important but not the only thing.

The second tweet is misleading.