Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What's up with Netanyahu and the Israeli Apartheid state @Black Panther ?
"I'mma talk about what I wanna talk about tbh.
You not getting me to do shyt."
OMs2nwP.png

Are you paid by Aipac creh? Because you haven't touched that shyt the entire time you've been in this thread.

I am verified Black.

Btw, if I were paid by AIPAC I wouldn't say that the Netanyahu regime is one of the worst right wing authoritarian governments in the world today, and the entire planet would be better off if Bibi dies a slow, painful death from renal failure.

Israel is supported because they are a useful strategic ally in the Middle East for the US. They are just as often an albatross around the US's neck.

All that being said, if it comes down to support of Israel being a wedge issue in this election, I'm still voting for Kamala Harris 100%.

I don't feel bad about that.

And again, however bad Biden is/Harris could be on Gaza, Trump would be objectively worse.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is @Black Panther allowed to play around with us and call us Russian Agents while defending two politicians
one of which is the presidential nominee and the other is the current sitting president that funds AND arms a nation state that is raping, killing
and maiming it's neighbors?

Let's talk about that tbh.

No one cares if you're verified black. you have cracker politics.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:banderas:
I forgot, I should be co-signing a standing ovation for a clear war criminal.
:banderas:
Forgive me, I'm not smart enough to parse how fukking wrong this clearly is.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, there is no such thing that is "worse" when it comes to genocide.

It's fukking happening right the fukk now.

Stop this bullshyt.

Is it bad or not?
Do you support something bad or not?

Anyone with some fukking sense can see you're a bullshytter.

@Black Panther is out here calling out @ORDER_66 but let's be real
your politics are clown shoes and it's obvious to anyone with two fukking braincells to rub together.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Black Panther probably thinks dikk-fukkING-CHENEY wants to save the country from Fascism.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Oh ok.

Sidenote:
Opposing the iraq war means fukk all if your Presidential Nominee is getting co-signs from one
of it's key architects in dikk Cheney.

This is the thing I'm talking about, they need y'all to be fukking ignorant to history in order
to continue the charade.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Black Panther asks a lot of questions and does a lot of interrogating and
puttin' posters on trial but bro is up in smoke every time that question of WHO And WHAT he supports comes up.

People get into their political echo chambers and nope-the-fukk-out anytime it means they have to
interrogate what they stand for.

So yeah, stay the fukk over there in Comic book land with T'Challa.

I'mma rock with Huey Newton and Bobby Seale.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think AOC got more than she bargained for messing with Stein.
:pachaha:
This is like Hillary all over again. Time to donate to her campaign. Which resident shill is on duty today?
As awful as Hillary Clinton was, she was right about Tulsi Gabbard, just like people are right about Stein. People shouldn't be celebrating an endorsement from that monster dikk Cheney, just like Stein shouldn't be supporting/defending dictators like Bashar al-Assad.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
As awful as Hillary Clinton was, she was right about Tulsi Gabbard, just like people are right about Stein. People shouldn't be celebrating an endorsement from that monster dikk Cheney, just like Stein shouldn't be supporting/defending dictators like Bashar al-Assad.

Jill Stein cares about Jill Stein. Simple as that. The Green Party has been a joke, which again is sad because the potential for a third party is absolutely there.

The thing is, idiots in this country don't think that political parties whether they be here to India, are going to have problems, short comings, collation building issues regardless. That's just the fact of life.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No is misinterpreting anything.

There is no missing context.
She pretty clearly and blatantly outlines a stance antithetical to social services.

Here she is pretty clearly setting up her stance to be ANTI-PROGRESSIVE.
What is the Progressive stance as outlined by Kamala Harris here:

The progressive stance as outlined by Kamala Harris is money into social services.
What is a public service that most of us were raised in and gained various skills in?
Public schooling.

Of course she does. She likes carceral slavery.

Not only would investing in communities remove those padlocks from her door, it would be a fundamental boon to those
individual's lives.

Again, you guys are ghoulish and evil and you casually support eugenics based arguments around who is or isn't bad and/or what
is causing it.

This one barely allows for any wiggle room.
I also posted a full video, the ENTIRE VIDEO with additional context.
Which of course, went unviewed.
You LIED. You claimed she advocated for the building more prisons than focusing on education. She did no such thing.

You are a LIAR and not trustworthy.

LIAR