Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: No. Post the article fakkit. Let me guess you didn’t read it you disingenuous pinko fukk? :mjgrin:

1.voted for the American economic recovery act

The politics around the stimulus were very contentious, with Republicans criticizing the size of the stimulus. On the right, it spurred the Tea Party movement and may have contributed to Republicans winning the House in the 2010 midterm elections.[2][3][4] Not a single Republican member of the House voted for the stimulus

Voting for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act,[109] Walz pointed to its strong provisions in support of public school buildings.[110] He is on record supporting legislation to lower tuition costs.[111] In a February 2009 speech, he said that the most important thing to do "to ensure a solid base for [America's] economic future ... is to provide the best education possible for [American] children."[112] Walz has received strong backing for these policies from many interest groups, including the National Education Association, the American Association of University Women, and the National Association of Elementary School Principals.[113]

2. Chose not to accept payment during a congressional shut down.

3. Opposed the Iraq war

4. Voted to ban insider trading

5. Opposed abortion ban

His district was literally a bunch of rural red state farmers yet he consistently passed high taxes and environmental protections.

Republican :dead: you’re a goof.

He should be more like you and instead of accomplishing things be a loser or take money from Russia like your hero Stein.
Oh ok.

Sidenote:
Opposing the iraq war means fukk all if your Presidential Nominee is getting co-signs from one
of it's key architects in dikk Cheney.

This is the thing I'm talking about, they need y'all to be fukking ignorant to history in order
to continue the charade.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scary part of threads like these is the reliance on your ignorance to history.

Several posters were right to point out that AOC is an opportunistic parasite.
From crying at gates and claiming to care about immigration policy to pretending
to being concerned with where tax dollars are going or have care for workers and their
rights.

AOCs actual stance once in a position of power has consistently without fail been in line with
whoever is above her in the pecking order and those stances roundly reject what she originally
claimed to stand for.

This is not "Russian Propaganda" this is just fukking reality and Jill Stein was right to point it out.

Watch anyone who disagreed with this closely because they hope to continue to post
their propaganda unabated and to never have their stance challenged.

Their deference to and belief that politicians are above reproach is fukking weird and gross.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And the president is the biggest recipient of Israeli dollars, ever. The only retard here is you if you think American politicians aren't bought and sold by foreign and domestic interests. :rudy:

Serious question: does it matter which foreign government donates to a politician of not?

Is Ethiopia donating money to a campaign just as bad as Russia doing the same?

EDIT: I'm not saying I support Biden receiving Israeli money or supporting Israel's genocidal actions, but Israel seemed to get under a lot of y'alls skin even before the current conflict.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel existed PRIOR TO and abused their position to a grievous degree PRIOR TO this current conflict.

They're a jewish apartheid state not to dissimilar to Rhodesia and their continued persecution of palestinians
is not dissimilar to what Africans exported from Africa have experienced at home and abroad.

Not understanding Israel, AIPAC and it's influence on contemporary politics and how that is an issue
is key to understanding why you can see Jill Stein as a mouthpiece for Russia but not Joe Biden
a self-purported Zionist and supporter of Israel as an Aipac Puppet.

(You have been subjected to propaganda and believe it wholesale, it is okay, but you should interrogate your beliefs.)

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Serious question: does it matter which foreign government donates to a politician of not?

Is Ethiopia donating money to a campaign just as bad as Russia doing the same?

EDIT: I'm not saying I support Biden receiving Israeli money or supporting Israel's genocidal actions, but Israel seemed to get under a lot of y'alls skin even before the current conflict.
I think you're being facetious at best and disingenuous at worst if you're asking this as a serious question.

There are literally laws against boycotting Israel in America. Zionism is now a protected class on some campuses. Most of Congress and the Senate are paid by Israel and pledge support to it....and so are the sitting president and vice president.

In what universe is all that acceptable but we ignore it to focus in Russian interference?

Both are absolutely unacceptable. Both should be equally and fervently rejected, as with any foreign interference in our political system.

If you don't mind Israeli interference in our elections, you should equally be apathetic to
Russian interference.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just have to wonder what sort of mental gymnastics one has to engage in to acknowledge that the sitting president
is subject to influence from money from foreign states but then make a thread in defense of his current VP and an
obvious turncoat like AOC.

I think that person is not only being facetious but is entirely to assured of their own intellect and dismissive of everyone else's.

I often do the flippant a$$hole thing to be funny and I think many see the joke for what it is but if I'm being serious here
I think one has to ask "Why are all of these perfectly reasonable stances like expanding social services or stopping
never ending wars against the wishes of capital seen as "Propaganda" but my wholesale support of the interests of
Lockheed Martin or Johnson&Johnson or other titans in various industries IS NOT?"

**It's more than just "money".
Israel and Ukraine are key to furthering goals of the state. Money aside, they have geopolitical importance.
It's not about being "Good" or "Saving people".

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The scary part of threads like these is the reliance on your ignorance to history.

Several posters were right to point out that AOC is an opportunistic parasite.
From crying at gates and claiming to care about immigration policy to pretending
to being concerned with where tax dollars are going or have care for workers and their
rights.

AOCs actual stance once in a position of power has consistently without fail been in line with
whoever is above her in the pecking order and those stances roundly reject what she originally
claimed to stand for.

This is not "Russian Propaganda" this is just fukking reality and Jill Stein was right to point it out.

Watch anyone who disagreed with this closely because they hope to continue to post
their propaganda unabated and to never have their stance challenged.

Their deference to and belief that politicians are above reproach is fukking weird and gross.
Earlier this week, you posted a Kamala Harris wants to build prisons over schools video, which was completely untrue when listening to the video and now this. You’re on brand.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Could one of you Stein supporters make the case for how voting for her or Trump would save democracy? I'm not telling you who to vote for or not vote for, but I'm just trying to understand the specific framing of the comment she liked. How would that be saving democracy?

NYC Rebel

Daps

Of course she does. Shes a Russian asset and Trump ally. That was made clear in 2017
IMG-4178.webp

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earlier this week, you posted a Kamala Harris wants to build prisons over schools video, which was completely untrue when listening to the video and now this. You’re on brand.

That's literally what she said in the video tho? I'm not sure what point you're making here?

It was a facetious response to protestors suggesting we build more schools and invest in healthy social safety nets.
Her response was to argue that "Well people feel unsafe".

Never mind that we have like 40+ years of expanding police budgets and very little to show for it.
Being "Tough on crime" and supporting excessive policing + jailing is a common liberal political refrain.

Note:
For anyone wondering what this post is referring to, it's in this thread:

Alabama Generating Billions From Prisoners

Covering Alabama and its use of Carceral labor.

Something that not only is Kamala Harris not against but has argued in favor of in the past.

You can't be "Pro-black" and in support of a police state that regularly jails, harasses and murders Black people.
It's one or the other tbh.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
That's literally what she said in the video tho? I'm not sure what point you're making here?

It was a facetious response to protestors suggesting we build more schools and invest in healthy social safety nets.
Her response was to argue that "Well people feel unsafe".

Never mind that we have like 40+ years of expanding police budgets and very little to show for it.
Being "Tough on crime" and supporting excessive policing + jailing is a common liberal political refrain.

Note:
For anyone wondering what this post is referring to, it's in this thread:

Alabama Generating Billions From Prisoners

Covering Alabama and its use of Carceral labor.

Something that not only is Kamala Harris not against and has argued in favor of in the past.

You can't be "Pro-black" and in support of a police state that regular jails, harasses and murders Black people.
It's one or the other tbh.

What she said in the video was that we need to acknowledge that crime exists in light of people who say education over prison. You are a liar. Post the videos again and show me where she says we need to build more prisons over schools? You lied. You turned her acknowledgment of saying that we need a strong hand versus criminals into choosing prisons over education. You lied.

You proved to me that you’re not trustworthy

Last edited: