Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I mean Kennedy is a prime example.

No real chance of winning, just needed so donations. Even when he had a glimmer of hope he purposely sabotaged it by some shyt about insect eating his brain or whatever I don't remember.... But yea.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes tryna peddle their co-signing of psychopathy as "pragmatism".

Then calling you "Fake righteous" because you actually give a shyt about people.

Ghoulish.

Evil b*stards pretending to be "Good".

:pachaha:

Anyone with some sense can see that.

Palestine ALONE is a very easy test of who is a bad person or not and any one of these Democrat stans
just avoid talking about it altogether because their house of cards just falls over when you interrogate it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Militants and populists would rather feel righteous and get nothing, or even lose what they have, than hold their nose and vote for imperfect candidates that can get them something or at least be an impediment to losing what they have.

"Don't worry, overworked single Black mother who works two jobs to provide for your kids, you did the right thing by not voting for universal child care because there are neo-Nazis in Ukraine." :blessed:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real post should be:

" :to: Sigh, Sorry single black mother, I know your kids are starving, your walls are covered in chipping lead paint and the police killed your brother last month
but my hands are tied with geopoltical hot potato. I need to take these billions that could go to public services and send them to some neo-nazis in Ukraine that would kill you.

I'm also gagged and tied when it comes to speaking on my buddie Netanyahu, he also receives billions of dollars in aid.
You got this though, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, I promise I'm not a republican.

And if you disagree with me, remember:
You.
Ain't.
Black :krs:

ruth-kanda forever.
Written with love
- Signed Joe Biden "

:wow:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
@blackestofpanthers
“You notice they are quicker to disassociate from “hood nikkas” than they would racist democrats. “

Man this shyt right here is a great point, and if y’all notice it’s a bunch of eugenicist on this forum who believe it’s cool to kill off black folks because the committed a crime or think they gon commit a crime

Mfs got it all the way backwards and don’t even see it

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I eliminated my "ignore" list about two years ago in order to listen to more diverse viewpoints on a variety of topics.

This thread single-handedly made me consider bringing it back. :wow:

I'm probably not :russ: but GOD DAMN some of y'all are hopeless. :snoop:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't have time to go over his entire career but you can listen to these podcasts and read the sources.

Of course you don’t like actually doing any actual work. I listened to some of the podcast and they were generally complimentary of his record but cited some inconsistencies with his life story, deference to policing and spotty environmentalism as negatives. Nothing was overly critical nor “neo-republican”.

Your nyt article is paywalled.

He just a regular, middle of the road Blue nose Democrat that would've been considered just shy of republican 30 years ago
So he’s gone from Neo-republican to a 1990’s republican? Um like Newt Gingrich and Bob Dole? I don’t think so. :skip:

but the overton window is so far to the right that think this is "left" or "Progressive".
Universal free lunch, free secondary education, green energy, abortion rights and gun control are progressive policies yes.

He signed a bill last year making it easier for people with a felony conviction to vote in Minnesota. The measure automatically allows people with felonies to vote once they leave prison – they previously had to also complete probation as well as parole. The bill allowed at least 55,000 people to vote. He has also approved a state-level Voting Rights Act, cementing protections for minority voters at the state level as the US supreme court chips away at the federal version of the law. Walz also enacted legislation that allows for automatic voter registration, permits 16- and 17-year-olds to pre-register to vote, and lets Minnesotans sign up to automatically receive a mail-in ballot.

Walz also legalized marijuana in the state, though his cannabis tsar was forced to resignafter it emerged that she had sold illegal marijuana products in the state. He also approved a bill that allows undocumented people to get a driver’s license.

Neo-Republican :laff:

There’s Black children who will never have hungry bellies during school in Minnesota again.

But um “Free Palestine! Seize the means of production! Russia Uber allez!”

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
So instead of folding her into the party, she's ostracizing her and, if anything, pushing more voters to her.

Jill Stein is a leftist whose platform is that of a regular European nation. That should be the baseline for a so called developed western democratic nation. Aboriginal Canadians have reparations and even a day of reconciliation. ADOS/FBA should get that and more for building America. Universal healthcare should be top class in America. You shouldn't have to go into crippling debt you can't even default on for a decent post secondary education.
jill stein is paid russian opposition you absolute moron

if the first page of this thread is this retarded i aint gonna bother reading the other 5

i love talking music on the coli but god damn there are some retarded political takes on this site

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I mean Kennedy is a prime example.

No real chance of winning, just needed so donations. Even when he had a glimmer of hope he purposely sabotaged it by some shyt about insect eating his brain or whatever I don't remember.... But yea.
That mf was clearly a grifter. See how the worm behaved after he ended his campaign. Slithered over to the democrats hoping to get a job if Kamala wins and when they told him to kick rocks, he slithered over to Trump.

He's a spineless bytch that doesn't believe in anything. He knew America would never vote for a man who sounds like a man trying to do a marge Simpson impression. :camby:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you don’t like actually doing any actual work. I listened to some of the podcast and they were generally complimentary of his record but cited some inconsistencies with his life story, deference to policing and spotty environmentalism as negatives. Nothing was overly critical nor “neo-republican”.

Your nyt article is paywalled.
Then fukking pay for it.
Idk what to tell you?
He succeeded in a Red District, he had to be a centrist/practically a republican in order to win.
His actual political stances mirror that of a republican.
This is not hard to understand.

And side note:

No, I don't want to do "work".
This isn't a job breh, it's a fukking web forum
Universal free lunch, free secondary education, green energy, abortion rights and gun control are progressive policies yes.
These aren't progressively policies he pushed.

They were policies that other people presented/crafted and were favorable with his constituents.
You'd know that if you weren't jerking yourself off and instead engaged with the material YOU asked for.

There’s Black children who will never have hungry bellies during school in Minnesota again.

But um “Free Palestine! Seize the means of production! Russia Uber allez!”

1. Refusing to hear out Palestinian voters because of the optics while going on about being "Progressive".
Is in fact, not fukking progressive.
Again. listen to the Podcasts.

2. I'm not sure why we're talking about Russia?

3. Seizing the means of production is good actually.
Which one is it, you like "Progressives"? Or is it time to poke fun at progressives, progressive stances and progressive policy?

Dudes so busy being smug and lapping up the Politician thrown in front of them that they don't even realize how goofy they look.

I bet 8 years ago you were probably falling all over yourself to fellate Hilary or were probably claiming Biden wasn't fukking feeble until
the DNC told you "Uh...actually he is!!".

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
e00da98c-9c5a-4f8e-bc6d-706a4f9b7162_text.gif

Jill Stein slams ‘attack dog’ AOC after ‘predatory’ comments: ‘Democrats are running scared’

For what it's worth, Republicans didn't do this. You can at least say the GOP was democratic in their nomination of Trump

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the problem we have is the Democrats have their own Q-Anon/Duh Media!!-type conspiracy theories/theorists to contend with.

And it's seeped into TLR because these people are in those same spaces elsewhere.

People arm themselves with rhetorical clubs and shields and choose to beat us over the head with r/politics + TLR tropes while trying
to maintain the perception of being impartial and all knowing, it's just silly internet shyt. :pachaha: and speaks to an empty offline life.

You gotta laugh at it because it actually sounds insane that there are adults on this site (and others) who think anyone who isn't of their belief system
is "On the Kremlins dole!" or is "Secretly Chinese!" or "Subsceptible to Russian/Chinese propaganda!!".

It's just regurgitated red scare bullshyt coming from adults who can't believe people hold different opinions or actually have principles.

This is Red Maga/Republican-esque.
All you had to do is replac:
"Xi Jinping/Putin" with "George Soros/Bill Gates".
or "Maga/Maggot" with "Liberal left!!"
"Commie" with "Woke"
The common theme with either group is they really dig these thought killing insults crafted by their favored parties think tank.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

if the first page of this thread is this retarded i aint gonna bother reading the other 5

i love talking music on the coli but god damn there are some retarded political takes on this site

It's really a sight to see.

[Ostensibly] Pro-Black dudes in here jumping on the grenade for this grifting-ass White woman...and admit they're doing so because she tells them what they want to hear. :dead:

Never mind that she's clearly lining her pockets and delivers nothing of substance, precisely what they blame Democrats for.

She --and they--love the status quo more than anyone else. It allows them to feed their persecution complex while, in her case, making millions of dollars.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Then fukking pay for it.

:skip: No. Post the article fakkit. Let me guess you didn’t read it you disingenuous pinko fukk? :mjgrin:

Idk what to tell you?
He succeeded in a Red District, he had to be a centrist/practically a republican in order to win.
His actual political stances mirror that of a republican.
This is not hard to understand.
1.voted for the American economic recovery act

The politics around the stimulus were very contentious, with Republicans criticizing the size of the stimulus. On the right, it spurred the Tea Party movement and may have contributed to Republicans winning the House in the 2010 midterm elections.[2][3][4] Not a single Republican member of the House voted for the stimulus

Voting for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act,[109] Walz pointed to its strong provisions in support of public school buildings.[110] He is on record supporting legislation to lower tuition costs.[111] In a February 2009 speech, he said that the most important thing to do "to ensure a solid base for [America's] economic future ... is to provide the best education possible for [American] children."[112] Walz has received strong backing for these policies from many interest groups, including the National Education Association, the American Association of University Women, and the National Association of Elementary School Principals.[113]

2. Chose not to accept payment during a congressional shut down.

3. Opposed the Iraq war

4. Voted to ban insider trading

5. Opposed abortion ban

His district was literally a bunch of rural red state farmers yet he consistently passed high taxes and environmental protections.

Republican :dead: you’re a goof.

He should be more like you and instead of accomplishing things be a loser or take money from Russia like your hero Stein.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

And the president is the biggest recipient of Israeli dollars, ever. The only retard here is you if you think American politicians aren't bought and sold by foreign and domestic interests. :rudy: