Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don't care about Kamala Harris's record as jailer.
You don't care about Tim Walz and his middle of the road, damn near neo-republican politics.
Just an unserious person. :mjlol: Dude literally got universal free lunch, free college for low income families, codified abortion, made it law that Minnesota will be fully green energy by 2040, legalized marijuana and universal gun background checks.

Neo-republican
:dead:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.
You brough that up to bolster your stance as a source of "true information".

It's not a strawman.

Yourself, @Mister Terrific and @Pull Up the Roots and apparently this fukking clown @Remote

have shown up threads donning your blue ties and donkey armor to fervently refute anything that doesn't
fall in with whatever the Democrats are running with.

Even in this very thread all y'all have spoken about is "who can win!" like it's a fukking game of basketball and less about your personal politics
and what you actually stand for as a person. The post I'm quoting below gives up the ghost:

You're a ghoul.
And it's fukking obvious that you co-sign whatever the state tells you to.

You don't care about children losing their lives in Palestine.
You don't care about displaced Ukrainians.
You don't care about people at the borders being incarcerated or turned away.
You don't care about Kamala Harris's record as jailer.
You don't care about Tim Walz and his middle of the road, damn near neo-republican politics.

None of these things ACTUALLY matter because truthfully, you don't give a flying fukk about it
as long as the Democrats say it's okay, y'all fall in line.
Not one of these motherfukkers are willing to say a bad thing about the Dems btw.

Every single time I say some shyt, it's personal attacks because then they gotta admit they support fukk shyt
and they are in fact not good people.

Just ghoulish fukking weirdos and Toms that woulda stabbed the OGs in the back for these crackers.

Like legit fukk y'all and everything you represent. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Blindly and uncritically supporting the democrats is a perfect example of being pro-establishment.

Your entire existence, everything about you is a fukking affront to anti-establishment types.

There's a cognitive dissonance going on here that is frankly crazy to watch unfold.
Especially when we got posters literally named Black Panther but they got Ronald Reagan politics.

:pachaha:

Twilight zone.
I hate this mischaracterization. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't blindly or uncritically support Democrats. I can see the flaws in both the establishment and anti-establishment candidates. What's funny about this post is how you're all over this thread co-signing shyt from actual Trump supporters, and why? Because they hate the same side that you do. You're blinded by your own campism, but for whatever reason, maybe cognitive dissonance, you can't see it.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Notice one of these motherfukkers are willing to say a bad thing about the Dems btw.

Every single time I say some shyt, it's personal attacks because then they gotta admit they support fukk shyt
and they are in fact not good people.

Just ghoulish fukking weirdos and Toms that woulda stabbed the OGs in the back for these crackers.

Like legit fukk y'all and everything you represent. :pachaha:
ddcf9203-4086-4da9-8ce5-91fdefcff197_text.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just an unserious person. :mjlol: Dude literally got universal free lunch, free college for low income families, codified abortion, made it law that Minnesota will be fully green energy by 2040, legalized marijuana and universal gun background checks.

Neo-republican
:dead:
You don't even understand your own politics, it's just sad tbh.

Tim Walz, let's talk about him:

-*** He succeeded in a red area and that's because he's a centrist*** How Tim Walz held his seat. <---- New York Times Link

I don't have time to go over his entire career but you can listen to these podcasts and read the sources.

Dude went from being unknown to being dikk ridden by these Democrat supporters. :pachaha:
:to: You said a bad thing about Walz!!! :to:

He just a regular, middle of the road Blue nose Democrat that would've been considered just shy of republican 30 years ago
but the overton window is so far to the right that think this is "left" or "Progressive".
Derisive racist bullshyt.

Do y'all see how people mock those who died for us?
Give it time and these fukking clowns show themselves.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just proudly smug and fukking stupid.

Embarrassing.
You're a sanctimonious jerk who thinks his shyt don't stink.

"I pray your death is slow and painful."

You pray my death is slow and painful? fukk you. You're not smart, nor are you more insightful than anyone else on here. I hate you faux-radical motherfukkers.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a sanctimonious jerk who thinks his shyt don't stink.

"I pray your death is slow and painful."

You pray my death is slow and painful? fukk you. You're not smart, nor are you more insightful than anyone else on here. I hate you faux-radical motherfukkers.

Truth be told breh.
If that time ever comes, we'll be on opposite sides.
I look forward to it. :wow:
:blessed:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Check my post history.

Good day.

You got a whole podcast series on deck for Tim Walz, but can't cite one article for "Kamala Harris's record as a jailer"? :heh:

Side note: I didn't insult you, I simply asked for a source. You then [attempted] to make me feel bad for liking comic books. :russ:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling people "fake radical" while you roll up to vote and get your "I voted stickers"
just so you can go home, hop on TheColi and go on about your superior intellect as children die, tells me that
deep down you don't stand for shyt and are a net negative for the human race, NOT JUST Black People.

You're also a negative for black people :scusthov:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got a whole podcast series on deck for Tim Walz, but can't cite one article for "Kamala Harris's record as a jailer"? :heh:

Side note: I didn't insult you, I simply asked for a source. You then [attempted] to make me feel bad for liking comic books. :russ:
I've already sourced that information, if you really want to find it, you can use the search function.
Clearly, you don't actually give a shyt about learning anything and again, it's about "winning".