Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The same, maybe less. People generally do not like politicians and know they are being lied to for their vote.
It doesn't matter if it doesn't lead to any progressive legislation.
Yeah, there's a genocide going on and both major parties support funding it. She got called out for lying about that fact. Sorry, I don't want to vote for people supporting mass human death and suffering.
Tulsi Gabbard. You were one of her most fierce supporters, despite her record of not voting in support of progressive legislation, pushing 'anti-white' racism rhetoric, supporting Hindutva, backing the so-called war on terror, endorsing drone bombings, and advocating for conflict with China. And now she's working hand-in-hand with Trump. You guys don’t have any standards, so stop acting like you do. All that matters to people like you is whether someone is anti-establishment. If they are, they get a whole bunch of excuses and different standards than if they're not. Their actual record doesn't matter. I'm not saying being anti-establishment is bad, because it's not inherently bad.

08X4pUS.png

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blindly and uncritically supporting the democrats is a perfect example of being pro-establishment.

Your entire existence, everything about you is a fukking affront to anti-establishment types.

There's a cognitive dissonance going on here that is frankly crazy to watch unfold.
Especially when we got posters literally named Black Panther but they got Ronald Reagan politics.

:pachaha:

Twilight zone.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Executive Orders exists for a reason. Biden should use it. But again Flint water crisis is still on going under 2 blue presidencies.

So yea....they ain't try hard enough
What can an executive order do? What about when administrations change and those orders are ignored and rescinded? Why do you guys always speak on shyt you don't understand? You obviously don't care about what's happening in Flint outside of exploiting to fuel your faux-militancy. As of today, 97% of lead service lines have been changed out and water systems modernized thanks to federal money and federal court mandates. Too many of you pretend to care about these issues, but you don’t pay attention or follow them. Or, if you do, you ignore the successes because they disrupt the narrative of 'they don’t do anything, they don’t care.' The argument that it shouldn’t have taken so long is reasonable, but spreading outright misinformation is not.

As far as Cancer Alley, why were you absent from this thread: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tru...way-with-poisoning-black-louisianans.1047826/

People on here praised Jill Stein's platform for mentioning Cancer Alley, but somehow, they have ignored how this administration, through its Cancer Moonshot initiative, has been trying to tackle the issue by imposing new regulations to cut pollution, funding research and treatment, and investing in these affected communities. They ignore how the judges behind these decisions were appointed by Trump, and how the Trump admin has pledged not to increase funding for the program if he were to get another term. They ignore how his anti-environmentalism hurt Black communities the most.

Advocates from Louisiana cancer alley react to President Biden's multimillion-dollar investment.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blindly and uncritically supporting the democrats is a perfect example of being pro-establishment.

Your entire existence, everything about you is a fukking affront to anti-establishment types.

There's a cognitive dissonance going on here that is frankly crazy to watch unfold.
Especially when we got posters literally named Black Panther but they got Ronald Reagan politics.

Twilight zone.
You goofy as fukk

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Strawman. Nobody is uncritical of the democrats even amongst members of the party. We are just intelligent enough to know how electoral politics work and how you go about building a base of support and cultivate a constituency.

Never mind the alternative which is 50 years of MAGA conservative dominated courts and judiciaries that will be used to harm Black folk.

There is a reason Bernie and AOC tell you to vote Democrat when worse comes to worse and it’s not because they got captured by the Jews or changed their political outlooks, it’s because they arent fukking morons and understand the stakes.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You goofy as fukk
No, you!
:umad:
Strawman. Nobody is uncritical of the democrats even amongst members of the party. We are just intelligent enough to know how electoral politics work and how you go about building a base of support and cultivate a constituency.

Never mind the alternative which is 50 years of MAGA conservative dominated courts and judiciaries that will be used to harm Black folk.

There is a reason Bernie and AOC tell you to vote Democrat when worse comes to worse and it’s not because they got captured by the Jews or changed their political outlooks, it’s because they arent fukking morons and understand the stakes.
Several posters on this website are uncritical of the Demcrats.
Yourself and @Black Panther have taken it upon yourselves to deride anyone NOT following your line of reasoning as potentially
infected with "Russian Propaganda".

You place entirely too much faith into the system and it's ridiculous to anyone kind of, sort of paying attention.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Twilight zone.

We get it. You’re a radical.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you C Students who never did shyt and didn't sit at the cool table in high school wanna act like y'all some free thinkers.

Making bullshyt strawmen arguments in some idealized world and accusing others of it.

You already know when you read bullshyt phrases like "blindly supporting the Democrats"

No you stupid fukk. There's nothing blind about it.
They arent perfect but we see clearly what the alternative is.

You smart dumb motherfukkers are exhausting.
Kill yourselves.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Black Panther have taken it upon yourselves to deride anyone NOT following your line of reasoning as potentially
infected with "Russian Propaganda".

Strawman.

I was specifically referring to your anti-Ukrainian comments, and it depends on who your sources are.

(I don't actually care that much about Ukraine, but your comments were relevant in context of current news about Russian influence campaigns.)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yes I am. And As one retarded nikka to the next you don't know what the hell you talking about tbh.
How do I not know what I'm talking about? We had a third-party candidate get 19% of the vote and no electoral college votes. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strawman.

I was specifically referring to your anti-Ukrainian comments, and it depends on who your sources are.

(I don't actually care that much about Ukraine, but your comments were relevant in context of current news about Russian influence campaigns.)

No.
You brough that up to bolster your stance as a source of "true information".

It's not a strawman.

Yourself, @Mister Terrific and @Pull Up the Roots and apparently this fukking clown @Remote

have shown up threads donning your blue ties and donkey armor to fervently refute anything that doesn't
fall in with whatever the Democrats are running with.

Even in this very thread all y'all have spoken about is "who can win!" like it's a fukking game of basketball and less about your personal politics
and what you actually stand for as a person. The post I'm quoting below gives up the ghost:

You're a ghoul.
And it's fukking obvious that you co-sign whatever the state tells you to.

You don't care about children losing their lives in Palestine.
You don't care about displaced Ukrainians.
You don't care about people at the borders being incarcerated or turned away.
You don't care about Kamala Harris's record as jailer.
You don't care about Tim Walz and his middle of the road, damn near neo-republican politics.

None of these things ACTUALLY matter because truthfully, you don't give a flying fukk about it
as long as the Democrats say it's okay, y'all fall in line.