Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bar scenario is a totally different situation. I'm talking about a man bringing up a woman not in his vincinity or celebrity level, out of nowhere, just to ask why other men are attracted to. Dude, why do you care what sexually arouses other men? Sounds sus...

So you as a woman determine what men can say & talk about when it comes to women? What men talk about in male spaces is suspect? How toxic & matriarchal of you.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
You agree with that weird shyt? Cranking the celeb worship to 200%. What the fukk is a sex symbol? Some shyt the media decides? They same way they decided this was a sex symbol?

sjp_cosmo_cover_p_15.jpg

You care about this stuff? What universe am I in?

There doesnt have to be any established context of people folks discuss on attractiveness. Sometimes its because of irl conversations or experiences but who really cares? It just happens.

You talk as if you've never been on social media. People post "[insert celeb here] is ugly/sexy" unprompted all time. We have smash or pass threads on michelle obama and india arie. Nobody cares "B b bu he tryna get her dragged" spare me the lifetime movie melodrama

Buddy who typed that is full of shyt :russ: We got whole threads about fukking jill scott, there is a whole threads about fantasizing about jill scott sucking dikk. Its ok to type up paragraphs about shoving dikk in her, nutting on her face and going on a long walk to dry it off....but saying you wouldn't is going too far. Ok.....got it.
Goofy women and their simps wants all men to just fall in line with bowing down and nothing else.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
It's corny and cringeworthy and reeks of a inner self esteem issue. Why talk about what you don't like? Is your life that miserable? Successful people talk about what they want not what they don't want.
Who gives a fukk how you feel about it tho?:heh:

A black man can say what he wants,dosent want, likes,dont like,might want,might not want etc If he feels the need or want too.

Cry about it.

Daps
So you as a woman determine what men can say & talk about when it comes to women? What men talk about in male spaces is suspect? How toxic & matriarchal of you.

Great strawman, but no I didn't say any of that. I'm just stating MY opinion, that is weird when a man announces (publicly) his non attraction about a woman who doesn't know of his existence. Twitter is absolutely a public space NOT a male space. Nice try...

Btw you are your boys are free to discuss this in your spaces. No woman is there, so we won't know. A tree falling in the forest type of thing.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You agree with that weird shyt? Cranking the celeb worship to 200%. What the fukk is a sex symbol? Some shyt the media decides? They same way they decided this was a sex symbol?

sjp_cosmo_cover_p_15.jpg

You care about this stuff? What universe am I in?

There doesnt have to be any established context of people folks discuss on attractiveness. Sometimes its because of irl conversations or experiences but who really cares? It just happens.

You talk as if you've never been on social media. People post "[insert celeb here] is ugly/sexy" unprompted all time. We have smash or pass threads on michelle obama and india arie. Nobody cares "B b bu he tryna get her dragged" spare me the lifetime movie melodrama

Buddy who typed that is full of shyt :russ: We got whole threads about fukking jill scott, there is a whole threads about fantasizing about jill scott sucking dikk. Its ok to type up paragraphs about shoving dikk in her, nutting on her face and going on a long walk to dry it off....but saying you wouldn't is going too far. Ok.....got it.

Goofy women and their simps wants all men to just fall in line with bowing down and nothing else.

Again, if he felt that Jill Scott wasn't attractive, that's all he had to say. He could have said "I don't feel Jill Scott is sexually attractive, but I can't knock someone who does". Some shyt like that, but he was trying to indirectly call her unattractive without actually typing out the words. He knew that which is why he tried to walk those tweets back and then deleted it.

Plus comparing making a thread on the coli to starting this shyt on Twitter is night and day and you know that :comeon:

Daps
Who gives a fukk how you feel about it tho?:heh:

A black man can say what he wants,dosent want, likes,dont like,might want,might not want etc If he feels the need or want too.

Cry about it.

No issue with that since who gaf about you or this NFL player think. Black men who participate in this type of behavior are weird and cringey AF. Talk about woman you like. Why y'all care about what another man's d!ck sticks up for?

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great strawman, but no I didn't say any of that. I'm just stating MY opinion, that is weird when a man announces (publicly) his non attraction about a woman who doesn't know of his existence. Twitter is absolutely a public space NOT a male space. Nice try...

Btw you are your boys are free to discuss this in your spaces. No woman is there, so we won't know. A tree falling in the forest type of thing.

Yes it's a public space but do you think he was posing the question to other women? Stop being obtuse. I'm sure it was to the men that follow his feed.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Again, if he felt that Jill Scott wasn't attractive, that's all he had to say. He could have said "I don't feel Jill Scott is sexually attractive, but I can't knock someone who does". Some shyt like that, but he was trying to indirectly call her unattractive without actually typing out the words. He knew that which is why he tried to walk those tweets back and then deleted it.

Plus comparing making a thread on the coli to starting this shyt on Twitter is night and day and you know that :comeon:
nikka quit the whining. Sounding like a female.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No issue with that since who gaf about you or this NFL player think. Black men who participate in this type of behavior are weird and cringey AF. Talk about woman you like. Why y'all care about what another man's d!ck sticks up for?

Buy talking about men you're attracted to would be talking about men that gets your p*ssy wet, right?! So...

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
:russell:

Nobody cares how you feel about the situation and nobody ever will.
Real Men will say and do what they want no matter if goofy bytches like you think its "cringey"or not.

You got the game fukked up.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He fukked up not just saying something like she cool, but not my type or something similar. When he made it about any man being sexually attractive to her, then the wolves will come for you.
Now Jill can come put them big titties in my face, then sit on my face, and sing to me afterwards while spooning.

Lmao

Daps
:russell:

Nobody cares how you feel about the situation and nobody ever will.
Real Men will say and do what they want no matter if goofy bytches like you think its "cringey"or not.

You got the game fukked up.

Corny but do you. Since you're come off unattractive through text, I'm not going back and forth with you. See, it's that easy . Enjoy your day (I'm great a customer service though).