Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Daps
Yes it's a public space but do you think he was posing the question to other women? Stop being obtuse. I'm sure it was to the men that follow his feed.

Yeah and why is he concerned with others mens sexual attraction? I'm obtuse on that. Maybe, you can explain to me why another man is concerned with other men's d!cks. I'm deadass and would like to hear your thoughts.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and why is he concerned with others mens sexual attraction? I'm obtuse on that. Maybe, you can explain to me why another man is concerned with other men's d!cks. I'm deadass and would like to hear your thoughts.

Men talk about women, it's simple as that. You trying to make it some gay shyt, which it isn't, won't change that. You re a woman that's why your bringing up men's genitalia. We don't think in those terms sis. No one is having visuals of their homie. That's sick shyt

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you visualizing your homegirl getting piped when you talk about who you're attracted to w each other? Do you see how stupid that sounds?!

Daps
Men talk about women, it's simple as that. You trying to make it some gay shyt, which it isn't, won't change that.

I'm not saying it's gay . Gay men actually don't discuss women they are attracted to or not because they openly state they are attracted to men.

I'm just curious why straight men care about another man's sexual attraction. Is it to feel superior that his d!ck gets up for 7s or better? Does he wanna shame other men for being sexually aroused by average women?

I legit want to know ...

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying it's gay . Gay men actually don't discuss women they are attracted to or not because they openly state they are attracted to men.

I'm just curious why straight men care about another man's sexual attraction. Is it to feel superior that his d!ck gets up for 7s or better? Does he wanna shame other men for being sexually aroused by average women?

I legit want to know ...

See my previous post...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Again, if he felt that Jill Scott wasn't attractive, that's all he had to say. He could have said "I don't feel Jill Scott is sexually attractive, but I can't knock someone who does". Some shyt like that, but he was trying to indirectly call her unattractive without actually typing out the words. He knew that which is why he tried to walk those tweets back and then deleted it.

Plus comparing making a thread on the coli to starting this shyt on Twitter is night and day and you know that :comeon:
Fam do you have this same energy on women that do the same thing and if you do where is the proof of such? If not you looking like another performative simp night trying to get a pat on the head from chicks. shyt is weak

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I legit want to know ...

You're logic doesn't make sense at all. Straight men and women discuss the opposite sex's attractiveness from late elementary school on forwards:gucci:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I love Jill Scott but gotdamn a man can't have an opinion?! Mfers is mad insecure. He spoke about 1 woman & ppl are making this about bw. Every women doesn't find me attractive or fukkable nor do I find every woman as such. Who gives a fukk?!

The irony is black women on twitter are the loudest about their preferences.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Men talk about women, it's simple as that. You trying to make it some gay shyt, which it isn't, won't change that. You re a woman that's why your bringing up men's genitalia. We don't think in those terms sis. No one is having visuals of their homie. That's sick shyt
This chick dumb as shyt. Earlier didn't she say her and her friends talk about men so using her logic does she think about her friends sexual attraction when doing the same exact shyt?