Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Yea I feel him. Jill Scott Or Erykah Badu, or Sade slander in the public kinda out of line. Lol. Ain’t that many women making songs uplifting black men no more now a days.

This is also a part of the problem. People should be respected until they have given you a reason not to do so. Rather some of you guys appear think black women have to deify you to gain respect. Mind you, even this respect will be revoked at the slightest form of critique. I’ve witnessed this scenario play out.

My comment is not specific to you per se, just something that needed to be said.

invalid

Banned
Daps
If a woman went on SM & said: "I don't understand how anyone could lay w or fukk Flava Flav..."

Does she hate dark skin?! Does this mean she's shytting on Black men as a whole? Of course not.

You not really comparing the same type of people. Substitute Flav for Musiq Soulchild.

Now ask your questions again.

Does she hate short men. Yes.
Does this mean she shytting on all black men with one eye. Yes.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not really comparing the same type of people. Substitute Flav for Musiq Soulchild.

Now ask your questions again.

Does she hate short men. Yes.
Does this mean she shytting on all black men with one eye. Yes.

Nah. Mental midget thinking.

Daps
If a woman went on SM & said: "I don't understand how anyone could lay w or fukk Flava Flav..."

Does she hate dark skin?! Does this mean she's shytting on Black men as a whole? Of course not.

Most women don't do this. We talk about men we are attracted to. What's the point of bringing up a man we are not attracted to?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka nobody is drawing the line at Jill Scott, but this post below me sums up why people should be coming at his damn neck. stop acting oblivious to the bigger picture bruh
You agree with that weird shyt? Cranking the celeb worship to 200%. What the fukk is a sex symbol? Some shyt the media decides? They same way they decided this was a sex symbol?

sjp_cosmo_cover_p_15.jpg

You care about this stuff? What universe am I in?

There doesnt have to be any established context of people folks discuss on attractiveness. Sometimes its because of irl conversations or experiences but who really cares? It just happens.

You talk as if you've never been on social media. People post "[insert celeb here] is ugly/sexy" unprompted all time. We have smash or pass threads on michelle obama and india arie. Nobody cares "B b bu he tryna get her dragged" spare me the lifetime movie melodrama

Buddy who typed that is full of shyt :russ: We got whole threads about fukking jill scott, there is a whole threads about fantasizing about jill scott sucking dikk. Its ok to type up paragraphs about shoving dikk in her, nutting on her face and going on a long walk to dry it off....but saying you wouldn't is going too far. Ok.....got it.

Daps
The lie detector test determined THAT was a lie! Women go In on men unprompted all the time.

No we don't. I have an extensive circle of women friends and acquaintances. We don't talk about men who we don't like. Not even when I was in high school. Mentioning someone means they're on your mind. A man I'm not attracted to is not on my mind. So why would I bring him up?

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No we don't. I have an extensive circle of women friends and acquaintances. We don't talk about men who we don't like. Not even when I was in high school. Mentioning someone means they're on your mind. A man I'm not attracted to is not on my mind. So why would I bring him up?

Ok so not ALL women. And some men do, we talk about who we like & don't. No different than me being in a bar & a lady that my homie wants to get at doesn't appeal to me. I'm going to be like "Ehh shorty is aight but im trying to get w tgat one over there w the...". Taste is subjective & we're free to speak about it. Being a public figure puts you out there more.

Daps
Ok so not ALL women. And some men do, we talk about who we like & don't. No different than me being in a bar & a lady that my homie wants to get at doesn't appeal to me. I'm going to be like "Ehh shorty is aight but im trying to get w tgat one over there w the...". Taste is subjective & we're free to speak about it. Being a public figure puts you out there more.

The bar scenario is a totally different situation. I'm talking about a man bringing up a woman not in his vincinity or celebrity level, out of nowhere, just to ask why other men are attracted to. Dude, why do you care what sexually arouses other men? Sounds sus...