Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And as all opinions you are free to give it and people are free to react to it.

If he didn’t want feedback that opinion would have stayed his head and not gone to his twitter fingers. Clearly he wanted a discussion and he got what he got:yeshrug:

Like I said before until black male entertainers are equal opportunity haters of women as they are equal opportunity daters then I don’t want to hear their opinions of Black women.

why aren’t asian made fun for their slants eyes and white women for their flat backs​

The page that shared his post did so to play on insecurities of those who need to be validated by where athletes &/or celebrities stick their dikk. People most of them will never meet & if they did, they still wouldn't be on the radar. Despite all the men,,probably in the millions who find this sister attractive, ONE man garnered all this attention because he does not. That says a lot.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a woman went on SM & said: "I don't understand how anyone could lay w or fukk Flava Flav..."

Does she hate dark skin?! Does this mean she's shytting on Black men as a whole? Of course not.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
If a woman went on SM & said: "I don't understand how anyone could lay w or fukk Flava Flav..."

Does she hate dark skin?! Does this mean she's shytting on Black men as a whole? Of course not.

In isolation it sounds innocuous but when that ish is concentrated, it isn’t.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm sorry did he make fun of her? See how the narrative gets switched?! And if you think ppl don't make fun of Asians, find some more white ppl to hang w & you'll see it. shyt some Asians don't even like their natural born features hence the eyelid surgery. As far as flat asses...watch a Howard stern episode & see what white guys think is a "nice" ass. It's not in line w brothers.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
And I'm sorry did he make fun of her? See how the narrative gets switched?! And if you think ppl don't make fun of Asians, find some more white ppl to hang w & you'll see it. shyt some Asians don't even like their natural born features hence the eyelid surgery. As far as flat asses...watch a Howard stern episode & see what white guys think is a "nice" ass. It's not in line w brothers.

Don’t misconstrue what I said. Given that black men and especially black entertainers date every race of women I want them to share that virtriol instead of concentrating to black women. There are black men who date Asians, whites, hispanics, etc...so talk about their negative ish too.
Also, make fun I wasn’t referring to the guy we are talking about but in general. Too many black entertainers give their unsolicited opinions of Black women and it often trends negative.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t misconstrue what I said. Given that black men and especially black entertainers date every race of women I want them to share that virtriol instead of concentrating to black women. There are black men who date Asians, whites, hispanics, etc...so talk about their negative ish too.
Also, make fun I wasn’t referring to the guy we are talking about but in general.

Stop giving validation to entertainers. Are you a product of Black love? Any longstanding elder couples in your family? Your neighborhood? Look at them instead.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
He fukked up not just saying something like she cool, but not my type or something similar. When he made it about any man being sexually attractive to her, then the wolves will come for you.
Now Jill can come put them big titties in my face, then sit on my face, and sing to me afterwards while spooning.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Stop giving validation to entertainers. Are you a product of Black love? Any longstanding elder couples in your family? Your neighborhood? Look at them instead.
I am not giving entertainers any validation, they just so happen to have a platform that many people are influenced by and easily recognizable.

I can give examples of everyday people that behave the same way, but you wouldn’t know them. Saw that attitude all throughout high school and college/uni.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not giving entertainers any validation, they just so happen to have a platform that many people are influenced by and easily recognizable.

I can give examples of everyday people that behave the same way, but you wouldn’t know them. Saw that attitude all throughout high school and college/uni.

Is that ALL you saw? Maybe you need to move & broaden your horizons young grasshopper.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This thread still going? :gucci:
Coli turning into a wack 24hr news channel trying to turn every nonstory into a headline. Every one of you mfers got social media filled with opinions nobody asked you about. Now you wanna get on your soap boxes? Y’all starting to sound like white women with the complaining and the reaches.

:mjlol:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
[
Lol clearly she is waaaay older than him. He isn’t supposed to be attracted to her. However, she is a black female elder and a dignified leader. At some point when a black women reaches a certain age and level of self respect, you have no choice but to treat them like gold and sexual arousal shouldn’t even be on your mind and that include opening your goofy lips and commenting on her. Dude should stick to spandex, cte, and catching pigskins for jews and cacs.

You gotta be kidding me.:mjlol:

Dignity? Self respect?
Leader??:mjlol:

The same Jill scott that was sucking a mic on stage like it was her favorite dikk like 2 years ago?:heh:

You sucker nikkas is just that..suckers. shytting on a young man and his Career for saying some harmless shyt about a washed up R&b singer.
Last time i checked people say things about celebrities all day everyday on social media ESPECIALLY black women.
Why cant he?
The bytch is a celebrity not Rosa fukking Parks.

Goofy.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fatphobia really a word? Im not going back 27 pages to read through it. And phobia doesnt mean she thinks it means.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
No problem with his comments

women have no issue with blasting a nikka looking like Biggie and they will be over the net laughing about it

BUT DONT U DARE ATTACK A JILL SCOTT TYPE OF SISTER, BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE ALL SISTERS ATTACK U AND THE TALIB KWELI OR MICHAEL ERIC DYSON TYPE OF nikkaS COME IN ON THIS BLACK QUEEN shyt