Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Daps
The babble is real. Can't disassociate emotion from logic.

I'm a woman. I use emotion to discern. What is your issue with that?

It's weird y'all hate masculine women, but want us to be masculine in your desired situations. Can you make it make sense?

I actually respect your opinion. Thus, why I'm not responding to the other posters. The

Daps
Are you visualizing your homegirl getting piped when you talk about who you're attracted to w each other? Do you see how stupid that sounds

Um, not the same. I specifically talked about questioning other women about a man who I'm not attracted. Many of my girlfriend's boyfriend and husbands are not attractive to me, but I'm not asking them why they are not attracted to them. That's them and who am I to judge

Does that make sense?

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um, not the same. I specifically talked about questioning other women about a man who I'm not attracted. Many of my girlfriend's boyfriend and husbands are not attractive to me, but I'm not asking them why they are not attracted to them. That's them and who am I to judge

Does that make sense?

Two sides of the same coin. You said you & your friends talk about who you ARE attracted to. I'm asking ,when doing this do you visualize your friends getting fukked? If not why would you think men do this when talking about who we DON'T want to fukk? Or even who we DO want to fukk? Is that clear enough for you?!

Daps
Two sides of the same coin. You said you & your friends talk about who you ARE attracted to. I'm asking ,when doing this do you visualize your friends getting fukked? If not why would you think men do this when talking about who we DON'T want to fukk? Or even who we DO want to fukk? Is that clear enough for you?!

You do realize the football player explicitly mentioned sexual attraction. That's the difference. Me and my friends talk about physical attraction.

I'm asking you why he and men like him are caring about what other men find sexually attractive.

Now, does that make sense?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I love Jill Scott but gotdamn a man can't have an opinion?! Mfers is mad insecure. He spoke about 1 woman & ppl are making this about bw. Every women doesn't find me attractive or fukkable nor do I find every woman as such. Who gives a fukk?!

Here's the real issue. When you post your opinion to a social media site where the public can chime in, especially if you have a substantial following, you should expect people to post their opinion about your opinion. You cant have it both ways-- to be able to state your opinion, but then turn around expect people to not express theirs. People always get so butthurt about not being able to be free to voice their opinion when the response to their opinion is just people expressing their opinion. By now, we all know the implicit rules for social media. If you post your opinion and it's negative, especially about someone who hasn't done anything to you and/or when it implicates many other people who haven't done anything to you, you can expect backlash in the form of counter opinions. If you don't like backlash, then express your opinions in private spaces to your friends or maybe a barbershop where those kind of opinions don't get villified and are expected, otherwise, just brace yourself and deal with bed you made.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Fam do you have this same energy on women that do the same thing and if you do where is the proof of such? If not you looking like another performative simp night trying to get a pat on the head from chicks. shyt is weak

Are y'all making threads on females who are questioning why females are attracted to a dude?

Bruh, the fukk i'ma need a pat on the head from chicks for? I'ma happily married family man, fukk outta here with this slick shyt.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Here's the real issue. When you post your opinion to a social media site where the public can chime in, especially if you have a substantial following, you should expect people to post their opinion about your opinion. You cant have it both ways-- to be able to state your opinion, but then turn around expect people to not express theirs. People always get so butthurt about not being able to be free to voice their opinion when the response to their opinion is just people expressing their opinion. By now, we all know the implicit rules for social media. If you post your opinion and it's negative, especially about someone who hasn't done anything to you and/or when it implicates many other people who haven't done anything to you, you can expect backlash in the form of counter opinions. If you don't like backlash, then express your opinions in private spaces to your friends or maybe a barbershop where those kind of opinions don't get villified and are expected, otherwise, just brace yourself and deal with bed you made.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this????

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
5e56d0d2e68af.image.jpg

Man listen........:noah:
She's in good shape these days. WHEEEWEEE.

THem thangs brehs. :mjlit:

Daps
His last name is Quiero?

Is he Afro-Latino or something? Is he even ADOS?

Either way, Jill is cute but not every man's cup of tea.

Personally, I think it would be good to compare and contrast. Like if a breh says "XYZ broad is not attractive" name a few women that you DO find attractive to give everyone a reference point.

He's an athlete so dude probably likes hard body, slim yoga chicks. Since he plays football, most likely white ones. Nothing inherently "wrong" but Jill ain't his lane. No different than if some WNBA benchwarmer came out and said "I don't think Ruben Studdard is attractive." :russ:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

100.png