Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Is she Haley or Megan.... no. But given the right opportunity..

I'm first in line to get sloppy top from Jill Scott. I'd nut all over them titties... And then be ready to pound them cheeks on some round two shyt

:feedme:

Look, maybe this guy just prefers bussy, a lot of these dudes is DL and they giving you hints

No reason to go out your way to hate out the blue and act dumbfounded and all.
:shaq::russ:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Idaf about any of that preference shyt. I just don't like how the nikka acted like he was honestly confused about whether Jill Scott was ever considered attractive.

It ain't like he randomly stumbled across some old ass Essence mag article from 2002 where she was called a sex symbol or some shyt. He knew people BEEN into her because he seen and heard other nikkas lusting after her so the evidence was right in front of him all along. Acting like he was genuinely confused and just asking a question is corny as hell. Just stand on yo shyt, take your L and move on.

And all this "well he was young when she first came out" shyt doesn't make sense either. There are women who lived and DIED way before I was born that I know were sex symbols/considered attractive to a lot of people. But outside of that, google is but a click or tap away. If breh legit didn't know/understand why people were feeling her, a simple image search should've at least given him some context clues.

He did this because he wanted to see her dragged, get a lil clout and be able to fire off a few lame " lmao dead ass bro!!!" retweets to replies clowning her/anyone who found her attractive. Except this time it backfired.:francis:
He forgot this isn’t 2011-2015

those days are gone... good on the women and men not standing for this ish.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I love Jill Scott but gotdamn a man can't have an opinion?! Mfers is mad insecure. He spoke about 1 woman & ppl are making this about bw. Every women doesn't find me attractive or fukkable nor do I find every woman as such. Who gives a fukk?!

yup and that should have stayed his opinion when he asked why others do he open the Pandora’s box.

stop trying to make it seem like this is something it wasn’t.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I love Jill Scott but gotdamn a man can't have an opinion?! Mfers is mad insecure. He spoke about 1 woman & ppl are making this about bw. Every women doesn't find me attractive or fukkable nor do I find every woman as such. Who gives a fukk?!
You guessed it a lot of folks are insecure and some are being online super pro blacks who have to throw on the cape for evey woman but most of the same people aren't consistent when their fellow man is shytted on. If you can't be consistent it won't take long for people to see you're full of shyt and or pandering for something (p*ssy and pats on the head from women in this case)

Last edited:

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup and that should have stayed his opinion when he asked why others do he open the Pandora’s box.

stop trying to make it seem like this is something it wasn’t.

People state their opinions on social media...News at 10. Shall we go through & find women stating the attractiveness or lack thereof of men on sm?! He's just a regular nikka that plays sports for a living(who most never heard of), no different than anyone else.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
A good part of Jill’s appeal is she appears attainable. Real world nikkas aren’t ranking her high against their fave IG thot.
And IG isn’t the standard of beauty.
Beauty has always been eclectic, but this current generation wants conform beauty standards to a stringent standard more so than ever before.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
People state their opinions on social media...News at 10. Shall we go through & find women stating the attractiveness or lack thereof of men on sm?! He's just a regular nikka that plays sports for a living(who most never heard of), no different than anyone else.
And as all opinions you are free to give it and people are free to react to it.

If he didn’t want feedback that opinion would have stayed his head and not gone to his twitter fingers. Clearly he wanted a discussion and he got what he got:yeshrug:

Like I said before until black male entertainers are equal opportunity haters of women as they are equal opportunity daters then I don’t want to hear their opinions of Black women.

why aren’t asian made fun for their slants eyes and white women for their flat backs​

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
the problem comes when nyggas post "barbershop talk" for the masses to see. I dont know what process they take to say "Hey, this is good to post for millions to see".

anyway, Im not going to be a hypocrite because if he would have said Lizzo, I would have agreed wholeheartedly. hate that chick..

I happen to think Jill is sexy. There are a ton of nyggas who are in the "I dont date big girls, but I'd do something with Jill" section.

I'm in that section. just something about her.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And IG isn’t the standard of beauty.
Beauty has always been eclectic, but this current generation wants conform beauty standards to a stringent standard more so than ever before.

I never said it was.