Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Yes, however there not going online at the same rate saying it social media on a daily basis
and I couldn't care less whether they are or not.

If they're not holding the same standard for themselves personally I don't give a damn about their complaining.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest he can criticize whomever the hell he wants on whatever basis he wants. And yes people can feel how they feel about it. People don't make the majority of their sm posts for a forum or convo, they just throwing shyt out there. It was dumb, im sure he aint expect her to see it, and it should have ended with a team mate telling him to shut up. But im weirded the fukk out by this whole situation

I get that these are some folk's faves but it is so bizarre to see people talk as if nikkas should be observant of a moral line of who and how to criticize a random celeb within the innumerable masses of mean tweets made about celebrities. Like this shyt is weird, Jill Scott is a singer bro. A singer. nikkas talk crazy about Obama, jay z baby, the king of pop etc but yall drawing the line at jill scott?

The more people describe this shyt the more bewildering it is. You cant give unsolicited opinions on a celebrity's looks (ignore the rest of us doing it every day. Ignore the smash or pass threads). Saying you wouldn't fukk jill scott online is "harsh" on the same internet that is mercilessly clowining will smith marriage or spamming insults/"kill urself" to celebs constantly. Jill is too old to be spoken about in a sexual context but birds from pre teens to old ass women debate the looks of idris elba who is the same age as this Jill.

A whole lot of "do as I say not as I do" which is normal for the feminist type shyt from the initial message. It morphed to a bunch of celeb worship afterward. She'd sure appreciate if half the people using her to get their "blk menz bad" rocks off bought her album

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I see nothing wrong with her face. She's no top model, but she certainly is not ugly. She just cute, especially for a 48 year old woman. I can easily wake up in the morning to a smile like this.

A-8279-1523817496-5295.jpeg.jpg

jills.jpg

cover-jill-scott.jpg

Jill_Scott.jpg

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Idaf about any of that preference shyt. I just don't like how the nikka acted like he was honestly confused about whether Jill Scott was ever considered attractive.

It ain't like he randomly stumbled across some old ass Essence mag article from 2002 where she was called a sex symbol or some shyt. He knew people BEEN into her because he seen and heard other nikkas lusting after her so the evidence was right in front of him all along. Acting like he was genuinely confused and just asking a question is corny as hell. Just stand on yo shyt, take your L and move on.

And all this "well he was young when she first came out" shyt doesn't make sense either. There are women who lived and DIED way before I was born that I know were sex symbols/considered attractive to a lot of people. But outside of that, google is but a click or tap away. If breh legit didn't know/understand why people were feeling her, a simple image search should've at least given him some context clues.

He did this because he wanted to see her dragged, get a lil clout and be able to fire off a few lame " lmao dead ass bro!!!" retweets to replies clowning her/anyone who found her attractive. Except this time it backfired.:francis:

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Why he bringing up a Black woman though?

Should have said Megan Trainor :unimpressed:
This is part of "staying on code" that a lot of y'all don't seem to understand :unimpressed:

Didn't BW just have Morris Chestnut trending the other day, praising him for basically just existing? And this is not to say bw never drag or clown black men they don't find attractive, but this kind of turnaround is a terrible look.

At this point, Jill is his elder on auntie status. Who finds her attractive and WHY is none of his concern. Shouldn't even be occupying space in his mind tbh. He needs to stay in his lane and participate in more Karreuche vs Tinashe debates instead of trying to lowkey clown grown men with 10-20yrs on him for finding other women attractive.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
To be honest he can criticize whomever the hell he wants on whatever basis he wants. And yes people can feel how they feel about it. People don't make the majority of their sm posts for a forum or convo, they just throwing shyt out there. It was dumb, im sure he aint expect her to see it, and it should have ended with a team mate telling him to shut up. But im weirded the fukk out by this whole situation

I get that these are some folk's faves but it is so bizarre to see people talk as if nikkas should be observant of a moral line of who and how to criticize a random celeb within the innumerable masses of mean tweets made about celebrities. Like this shyt is weird, Jill Scott is a singer bro. A singer. nikkas talk crazy about Obama, jay z baby, the king of pop etc but yall drawing the line at jill scott?

The more people describe this shyt the more bewildering it is. You cant give unsolicited opinions on a celebrity's looks (ignore the rest of us doing it every day. Ignore the smash or pass threads). Saying you wouldn't fukk jill scott online is "harsh" on the same internet that is mercilessly clowining will smith marriage or spamming insults/"kill urself" to celebs constantly. Jill is too old to be spoken about in a sexual context but birds from pre teens to old ass women debate the looks of idris elba who is the same age as this Jill.

A whole lot of "do as I say not as I do" which is normal for the feminist type shyt from the initial message. It morphed to a bunch of celeb worship afterward. She'd sure appreciate if half the people using her to get their "blk menz bad" rocks off bought her album

nikka nobody is drawing the line at Jill Scott, but this post below me sums up why people should be coming at his damn neck. stop acting oblivious to the bigger picture bruh

Idaf about any of that preference shyt. I just don't like how the nikka acted like he was honestly confused about whether Jill Scott was ever considered attractive.

It ain't like he randomly stumbled across some old ass Essence mag article from 2002 where she was called a sex symbol or some shyt. He knew people BEEN into her because he seen and heard other nikkas lusting after her so the evidence was right in front of him all along. Acting like he was genuinely confused and just asking a question is corny as hell. Just stand on yo shyt, take your L and move on.

And all this "well he was young when she first came out" shyt doesn't make sense either. There are women who lived and DIED way before I was born that I know were sex symbols/considered attractive to a lot of people. But outside of that, google is but a click or tap away. If breh legit didn't know/understand why people were feeling her, a simple image search should've at least given him some context clues.

He did this because he wanted to see her dragged, get a lil clout and be able to fire off a few lame " lmao dead ass bro!!!" retweets to replies clowning her/anyone who found her attractive. Except this time it backfired.:francis:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is she Haley or Megan.... no. But given the right opportunity..

I'm first in line to get sloppy top from Jill Scott. I'd nut all over them titties... And then be ready to pound them cheeks on some round two shyt

:feedme:

Look, maybe this guy just prefers bussy, a lot of these dudes is DL and they giving you hints

No reason to go out your way to hate out the blue and act dumbfounded and all.