Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Daps
:mjlol: at this hypocritical ass post

If AI was 6 inches taller half of the basketball world would be calling him the greatest shooting guard of all time:unimpressed:

If ifs were fifths...
That analogy is flawed, since Jill can lose those pounds and AI can’t gain six inches in height - the first claim based on reality, yours on fantasy.

:yeshrug:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Jill Scott is in not in any way beautiful

She’s sloppy and average in fhe face at best
:dahell:
Black is
beautiful.

Jill Scott is beautiful. She's multi-talented and has a great personality, and she puts on concerts for grown folks Her only slip up is that "mic sex" thing from 2018. I can't co-sign this.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
That analogy is flawed, since Jill can lose those pounds and AI can’t gain six inches in height - the first claim based on reality, yours on fantasy.

:yeshrug:
No it's not. You do realize there are millions of people in the world who are wilfully fat and will die fat, of a illness stemming from being fat? They could lose weight. Potential means jack shyt if it isn't realized. It's pointless to focus on "what could be." The only thing that matters is "what is."

"Hey I got this 1973 Buick LeSabre for sale in my front yard. What, you don't want it? So what if it's on bricks and it's a beater, all it needs is a fresh coat of paint, new upholstery, new transmission and shocks, a new set of tires that are hard to find because the wheels they fit to were discontinued in 1983, some fluids, a good wash and it could be looking and running good as new.":troll:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why was she on his mind anyway? Could be wrong but tbh this seems like this could be a tactic to get jill’s attention.

I doubt he's that savvy. Just an immature young man. Impulsive with no sense of self awareness of how his words and actions potentially affect others. Speak first, act first, throw caution to the wind. Him playing football and on Twitter with a follower or two means he has an ego too. He's probably validated often enough, but this time he went too far.

If there was something underlying there, I'd say insecurity.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not. You do realize there are millions of people in the world who are wilfully fat and will die fat, of a illness stemming from being fat? They could lose weight. Potential means jack shyt if it isn't realized. It's pointless to focus on "what could be." The only thing that matters is "what is."

"Hey I got this 1973 Buick LeSabre for sale in my front yard. What, you don't want it? So what if it's on bricks and it's a beater, all it needs is a fresh coat of paint, new upholstery, new transmission and shocks, a new set of tires that are hard to find because the wheels they fit to were discontinued in 1983, some fluids, a good wash and it could be looking and running good as new.":troll:
There are illnesses that make you fat. Yes potential needs to realized, but to say to focus on what could be instead of what is , is flawed. If a nikka poor, he shouldn't think about bettering himself. He should just live with the fact he's poor?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
They are never asked. It just a party trick to degrade a blk chick. A bonding phenomenon.

To be honest, it’s actually gotten better in part b/c blk women started standing up for themselves online.
From around 06-16 it was open season on any blk chick that couldn’t pass a paper bag test. White dudes and chicks used to like and laugh at disses blk dudes would say to blk chicks online. They used to create entire hashtag threads.
#nodarkbytches
#nodarkbutts
#whitechicksevolving

:mjlol:Dudes would be out there putting out party invitations telling people to make sure no blk bishes were there. Saying blk chicks were good for physical abuse b/c u couldn’t see the bruises on their skin. This shyt is a cultural phenomenon.

It wasn’t until blk chicks started checking this shyt and calling for endorsements and pockets to get touched that a lot backed off. Which is what they should have been doing in the first place instead of crying over these dudes.

There’s a reason why Chris Evans ain’t gon wake up talking about Adele being unattractive. Why Justin Beiber ain’t taking pot shots at Taylor Swift. Why them Korean BTS stars know to shut the hell up about Asian chicks even tho a lot of Asian chicks be talking MAD shyt.

Their female consumer demographic would leave them overnight. Meanwhile in the past blk chicks were still bopping their heads to Chris Brown and singing along to “deez bytches ain’t shyt, fukk a bytch if she ain’t light, god I can’t stand deez hoes” anthems.:mjlol: A lot of this shyt is black women’s fault for enabling these a$$holes for so long. :yeshrug:Only make moves with those who love you. Pay the rest dust.

:ehh:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
There are illnesses that make you fat. Yes potential needs to realized, but to say to focus on what could be instead of what is , is flawed. If a nikka poor, he shouldn't think about bettering himself. He should just live with the fact he's poor?
That's why I specified those who are wilfully fat. The truth is some people just aren't the fixer upper types and they know it. Others are the type to buy that Buick with grand ideals in their mind only to end up with an even more beat down Buick in their yard 10 years later, a dirt patch where grass used to grow beneath it, and a head weighed heavy with burden, apathy, and regret. They were never the fixer upper type but they never admitted that to themselves. Some of us know and acknowledge who we are.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee that somebody in his family resembles Jill Scott,
it might even be his moms. Some nikkas just cant read the room at the moment

As a man you should know even remotely talking about a topic as sensitive about a woman or her weight is akin to walking on lamdmines. Don’t try it. Women control gossip so you’ll lose regardless.

Exactly, that's why niccaz like that need to be checked everytime