Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Daps
Exactly.

What don't those posters get about that?:dahell:

He's wrong for doing that on Twitter too. If you dont find someone attractive, then keep it to yourself. I'm not a feminist by any means, but judging a woman's attractiveness and creating a public debate around it on social media is just foul.

Daps
I mean there’s a pattern of this shyt with a lot of black male celebrities and athletes. They just wake up with shade on their minds for black chicks.

I never hear Regina Hall just wake up on some “damn Kevin Hart ugly”
I don’t see Simone Biles waking up wondering why chicks would like Khalid.
These celebrities have hijacked blk male image and made it a rite of passage to try and publically air out their self-hate. You will have blk dudes madder at blk chicks for reacting than they are for the dudes being ignorant.
Meanwhile, same dudes are willing to fight if somebody insults their surrogate daddy 50 cent and calls him a flaming hot cheeto gay unit lil bytch. Stop acting like only blk chicks get sensitive over shyt online.:stopitslime:

PLENTY of blk men online share their preferences just like plenty of blk women online do. But our blk male celebs do that shyt constantly.
Frankly, I’m glad blk chicks aren’t ignoring it. Nobody can tell a blk woman how to process what she feels. He can express his “preference” and people can express their opinions on his preference and on and on it goes.

Also it's kind of funny (read: obvious) as to why majority of these preferences debate and questioning the attractivness of a black woman is always an unambiguous, dark skin black woman. (Or lupita, Serena Williams etc). Its even worse when the woman in question is not skinny.

Certain white standards of beauty is seared into our collective and is expressed through "personal pRefErAncE" but to challenge it and people get offended.

Also, think about this critically: the guy chose Jill Scott out of all woman to shyt on and question"who finds attractive", she is a 50, years old woman.

Why won't he question women his own age that are popular such as zendaya, or unambiguous mixed women. :sas2::mjpls:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
ive always loved her. and i feel like she's always had a pretty big male fanbase. i doubt she cares some random doesnt find her attractive. that said, im not mad at random dude. he's also entitled to his opinion.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He’s off code. You don’t get on the internet questioning black womens beauty. Especially if that woman makes beautiful uplifting music.
Yea I feel him. Jill Scott Or Erykah Badu, or Sade slander in the public kinda out of line. Lol. Ain’t that many women making songs uplifting black men no more now a days.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

:wow:

DEAF5-E9-C-426-C-4550-B894-4-B307-BA7-FE5-B.jpg

fit people like fit people :yeshrug:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jill cute. I'd slide on some, thorough chick down the street that keeps a plate for me tip. Her content is real and relatable thus it elevates her. But she's not ugly. This thread shouldn't be this long. Dude is an idiot and clearly clout chasing. fukk Shade Room for promoting this shyt.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He's a bytch for babbling on social media for no reason and saying something negative. If you wanna play twitter fingers do so, but to unnecessarily take shots at a woman who ain't done nothing to you but put out some good ass music and mind her own business is fukked up. So fukk him.

This is it. He knew exactly what he was doing and it backfired

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
He really gonna pretend a celebrity with money and a voice isnt attractive to someone..

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?