Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Y’all are something else man.

Jill Scott is

:snoop:

...but let some cake faced white dumpy heffer be posted on here

Y’all some lame ass weirdos. Straight up.

raw

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Shiid I see why people are mad at dude but at the same time a lot people feel that way. They just know how to keep there thoughts to themselves :manny:

I’m a young beautiful fat nikka(I’ve been told this many times in my life) so maybe my opinion don’t matter but I find her decent. But just because I don’t find her all that attractive (she not a bad looking woman IMO) don’t mean I hate black women. On another note... I’d put it in her butt while asking her “got milk?” :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol clearly she is waaaay older than him. He isn’t supposed to be attracted to her. However, she is a black female elder and a dignified leader. At some point when a black women reaches a certain age and level of self respect, you have no choice but to treat them like gold and sexual arousal shouldn’t even be on your mind and that include opening your goofy lips and commenting on her. Dude should stick to spandex, cte, and catching pigskins for jews and cacs.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I find her attractive but it's crazy to make this into him being a c00n because he don't find her attracrive

He's a bytch for babbling on social media for no reason and saying something negative. If you wanna play twitter fingers do so, but to unnecessarily take shots at a woman who ain't done nothing to you but put out some good ass music and mind her own business is fukked up. So fukk him.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did y’all see the transformation Adele made?

why must we show sympathy to being overweight? It’s not a disease and it’s not healthy
Adele is ugly as fuk. Wth are you talking about. Why are you comparing that white girl to Jil
I've seen this video a million times, and I never recognized Jilly from Philly.
:ohhh:
i just found out last year. Never would have guessed. Being skinny makes her look a lot taller. I’m just wondering how she gained so much weight between that video and when she popped up on the scene with Badu and them. Not like she has a weight condition and she has access to gym, fitness regimens. Idk, just a thought that pops in my head when I see a person that used to be super skinny.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean there’s a pattern of this shyt with a lot of black male celebrities and athletes. They just wake up with shade on their minds for black chicks.

I never hear Regina Hall just wake up on some “damn Kevin Hart ugly”
I don’t see Simone Biles waking up wondering why chicks would like Khalid.
These celebrities have hijacked blk male image and made it a rite of passage to try and publically air out their self-hate. You will have blk dudes madder at blk chicks for reacting than they are for the dudes being ignorant.
Meanwhile, same dudes are willing to fight if somebody insults their surrogate daddy 50 cent and calls him a flaming hot cheeto gay unit lil bytch. Stop acting like only blk chicks get sensitive over shyt online.:stopitslime:

PLENTY of blk men online share their preferences just like plenty of blk women online do. But our blk male celebs do that shyt constantly.
Frankly, I’m glad blk chicks aren’t ignoring it. Nobody can tell a blk woman how to process what she feels. He can express his “preference” and people can express their opinions on his preference and on and on it goes.
Ur fat and huge of course u notice shyt fukk out of here

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The issue is this. Unless he was directly questioned on his attraction towards Jill, why make the comment in the first place? Just coming out of nowhere and stating you find someone unattractive without being prompted is immature. And actually, what he said was worse because he didn't just say he's not attracted to Jill Scott. He basically asked how could anyone find her attractive.