Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lizzo and gabby sibbidie are fat and sloppy. Jill looks good. Someone show this nikka her slopping that mic on stage

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are again missing the point.

Thinking someone isn’t attractive or voicing your opinion about someone else’s attractiveness is not the same as policing what others find attractive. If he just stated that he doesn’t think Jill Scott is attractive and got attacked for his preference then some of your comments would make sense. However, he is questioning why others find her attractive.. That’s where he messed up.

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:snoop:Born in 94, figures

He reads the room like he reads coverage. Probably why he spent just 1 year in the league

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some of you are again missing the point.

Thinking someone isn’t attractive or voicing your opinion about someone else’s attractiveness is not the same is policing what others find attractive. If he just stated that he doesn’t think Jill Scott is attractive and got attacked for his preference then some of your comments would make sense. However, he is questioning why others find her attractive.. That’s where he messed up.

He's wrong for doing that on Twitter too. If you dont find someone attractive, then keep it to yourself. I'm not a feminist by any means, but judging a woman's attractiveness and creating a public debate around it on social media is just foul.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Women can sit online all day long, shyt on men “men ain’t shyt. This (insert celebrity male) is ugly, etc” but as soon as a dude has a opinion on a female, hell breaks loose, especially a black female. Then all the hotep/Shea butter thotties come out with their “don’t disrespect black queens!!!” shyt. Double standards
Ql5zwTQ.jpg

:unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn near 80% of you kneegrows got a legit fetish for so called PAWGS on this site tho :mjlol::mjlol:

Well is it a fetish or a preference or a type what’s the difference? I’m not into white women by the way won’t knock them just few and far between whom I find attractive.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
That’s a beautiful, natural black woman.

:sas1:

And that’s the key for me right there while a lot of nikkas on this site constantly gawk at these generic Build-A-Thot IG hoes posted here on the regular :mjlol:

If you don’t find Jill or any other chubby Black woman attractive, that’s cool and that’s your personal opinion. But don’t be on no disrespectful shyt because it’s a very high chance that your Mama or female family member is voluptuous themselves and that’s okay, that’s our culture as Black People anyway and been that way for eons.

Having said that, Black women ain’t exempt from being called out on the double standards they practice on the regular as well either tho :usure: Y’all ego trip JUST AS HARD as dudes, y’all just don’t see it because egoism somehow got associated with the Black Man in this patriarchal society since Black Men are seen (and rightfully so) as the epitome of divine masculinity.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I never knew anyone found her attractive honestly until I got on the coli. I don’t find her attractive either. I used to really dislike Jill Scott as a teenager because my mom used to play her music to death. I hated listening to it. I remember one time my mom telling me “you hate it now but wait to some man get into your heart.” Man look mom told no lies. A glass of wine and Jill Scott is a whole vibe. Whether it’s thinking on heart break, love, or sex. And her voice talent, music, and confidence as a plus size woman is what I think makes her stand out, even if I don’t physically think she’s attractive.

what this guy did is tasteless because not only did he call her name out on a public platform and say he didn’t find her attractive, when she was minding her own business and hadn’t done a thing to him, but then he questioned why others did—like it makes no sense for others to like her too. That’s some negative shyt. No, Brehs should not be guilted or shamed into liking fat women or women they don’t find attractive, but they don’t need to unnecessarily draw attention to the bw they don’t find attractive either. I think that’s the bigger issue I see with this.

Why was she on his mind anyway? Could be wrong but tbh this seems like this could be a tactic to get jill’s attention.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It is random and weird unless some convo in real life provoked this...but either way it’s all relative, she is attractive for here age bracket but in general nah, she just an average big tittle chick with a pretty smile that you’d probably wouldn’t look at twice in real life unless you want on of them thirsty nikkas that fukk and worship the ground of anything moving...

That being said all this Twitter “outrage” about the comment is corny because people just want to prop themselves up, if these clowns really gave af about Jill Scott then they would’ve let this comment fall into obscurity instead of bringing everyone’s attention, putting a spotlight on some shyt that really didn’t need one. She caught a stray that got magnified by the same people who are faking like they trying to protect her...mfs is clowns :mjlol: