Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

invalid

Banned
Daps
If people stayed in their lane lookswise, Jill Scott is the average black woman for the average black man. Far from being not attractive but also not a stunner.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Was wondering if there was gonna be a thread on this after I saw it trending.

While it's distasteful for a grown man on the internet to be speaking on a woman's looks who's done nothing to him he does have the right to his opinion. Black women want us to only find attractive what they agree is attractive and these same bytches criticize men's looks all the time.

Not to say that's an excuse for a man to start acting like a female because honestly we shouldn't be moving like that anyway, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Women will always cry foul if your perspective of beauty doesn't include them, doesn't matter how nice you say it either. That's why I say fukk them and do you. I personally am not attracted to Jill Scott and no amount of shaming is gonna change that.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Jill Scott trends like every four months off the SAME thing. Some obscure person says she ain't all that and then shea butter and black Twitter go to pander. This script is getting old.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
After the jokes and the embarrassment Will faced, I’m thinking if it was Will who groomed a vulnerable 22 year old girl family friend in an sexual relationship would the energy be the same? Would females be enraged?:jbhmm:
They would be enraged calling him unfaithful and all other names

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I dont mess with big girls but Jill Scott carries herself well enough to be part of the exception category.

And Jill Scott got them swangas!:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
alot of these (black) cats today beLIEve
that kanye wifed the most beautiful
woman that has ever lived.
I'd knock fire from jill's long titty having ass.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I guarantee that somebody in his family resembles Jill Scott,
it might even be his moms. Some nikkas just cant read the room at the moment

Oh, so he should wanna fucc his family members? You niccas just be saying any old thing...

I hate whoever taught y’all “read the room”; that’s punk chit.

Jill Scott is straight for the stroke; she could get broke off.
And she gets extra love because you could she was working to improve herself for a minute.
But let’s be real - Jill is Lightskinded Angie Stone - and broads fell out of their chairs
when they found out Angie had a baby by D’Angelo.

Look at Jill’s first album cover - they was hiding what she looked like. We legit didn’t see her
before her album dropped. She had a couple songs come out first and they let them marinate
for a couple months before she did a video. Why do you think that is?

So iono why people acting like it’s out of the question to ask what dude asked.