Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I mean there’s a pattern of this shyt with a lot of black male celebrities and athletes. They just wake up with shade on their minds for black chicks.

I never hear Regina Hall just wake up on some “damn Kevin Hart ugly”
I don’t see Simone Biles waking up wondering why chicks would like Khalid.
These celebrities have hijacked blk male image and made it a rite of passage to try and publically air out their self-hate. You will have blk dudes madder at blk chicks for reacting than they are for the dudes being ignorant.
Meanwhile, same dudes are willing to fight if somebody insults their surrogate daddy 50 cent and calls him a flaming hot cheeto gay unit lil bytch. Stop acting like only blk chicks get sensitive over shyt online.:stopitslime:

PLENTY of blk men online share their preferences just like plenty of blk women online do. But our blk male celebs do that shyt constantly.
Frankly, I’m glad blk chicks aren’t ignoring it. Nobody can tell a blk woman how to process what she feels. He can express his “preference” and people can express their opinions on his preference and on and on it goes.

Daps
I never knew anyone found her attractive honestly until I got on the coli. I don’t find her attractive either. I used to really dislike Jill Scott as a teenager because my mom used to play her music to death. I hated listening to it. I remember one time my mom telling me “you hate it now but wait to some man get into your heart.” Man look mom told no lies. A glass of wine and Jill Scott is a whole vibe. Whether it’s thinking on heart break, love, or sex. And her voice talent, music, and confidence as a plus size woman is what I think makes her stand out, even if I don’t physically think she’s attractive.

what this guy did is tasteless because not only did he call her name out on a public platform and say he didn’t find her attractive, when she was minding her own business and hadn’t done a thing to him, but then he questioned why others did—like it makes no sense for others to like her too. That’s some negative shyt. No, Brehs should not be guilted or shamed into liking fat women or women they don’t find attractive, but they don’t need to unnecessarily draw attention to the bw they don’t find attractive either. I think that’s the bigger issue I see with this.

Why was she on his mind anyway? Could be wrong but tbh this seems like this could be a tactic to get jill’s attention.

Ur mom too?

Musiq and jill scott my mom played to death when i was younger.

They made good music

But it was daily

Im like

:snoop:

God bless they soul tho

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
His opinion. :manny:
I don't give a fukk about it since I'd put Jill Scott through the headboard and we'd rub bellies together in the wet spot, but that's the beauty about having choices. There's enough categories of trim for All most of us out here.

breh he wrong for randomly tweeting about shyt that should not be tweeted.

Daps
I mean there’s a pattern of this shyt with a lot of black male celebrities and athletes. They just wake up with shade on their minds for black chicks.

I never hear Regina Hall just wake up on some “damn Kevin Hart ugly”
I don’t see Simone Biles waking up wondering why chicks would like Khalid.
These celebrities have hijacked blk male image and made it a rite of passage to try and publically air out their self-hate. You will have blk dudes madder at blk chicks for reacting than they are for the dudes being ignorant.
Meanwhile, same dudes are willing to fight if somebody insults their surrogate daddy 50 cent and calls him a flaming hot cheeto gay unit lil bytch. Stop acting like only blk chicks get sensitive over shyt online.:stopitslime:

PLENTY of blk men online share their preferences just like plenty of blk women online do. But our blk male celebs do that shyt constantly.
Frankly, I’m glad blk chicks aren’t ignoring it. Nobody can tell a blk woman how to process what she feels. He can express his “preference” and people can express their opinions on his preference and on and on it goes.

Books he a Cuban low level celebrity

I don't think most bm

Dislike Jill

First I ever heard someone say something bad about her

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Books he a Cuban low level celebrity

I don't think most bm

Dislike Jill

First I ever heard someone say something bad about her
For Jill Scott in particular I don’t think so either. But I was just noticing a trend in these celebrities trying to use blk chicks as punching bags to stay relevant in the media.

Doesn’t mean every man has to like everybody. But the idea that blk chicks are just being overly sensitive but there are dudes ready to square up over JayZ slander is ridiculous.

Daps
EcnNoy3VcAI7hkg

"It was news to me that she was a sex symbol"
:dead:

They got ol boy thinking she was a sex symbol back in the day:mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shade room desperate for content. This nikka is a practice squad player. Who cares if some random nikka don’t find someone attractive

He's attention whoring or clout chasing it looks like, BUT looking at the wife/gf of any starting athlete in any sport, I would say there is a certain standard of woman based on your status.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Its just corny to comment on a woman's looks. Especially on social media

its tacky as fukk.

jill scott is attractive to me. Maybe not so much her body (her breast though!!!) but face wise she very pretty. Add to that fact that she is talented as fukk, seemingly very cool and sexy.
:mjlol: at this hypocritical ass post
I always thought Jill was gorgeous. Obviously there’s more attractive women then her but she has a certain aura about her. If she was 50 pounds lighter half of you would be hanging from her bra strap
If AI was 6 inches taller half of the basketball world would be calling him the greatest shooting guard of all time:unimpressed:

If ifs were fifths...