Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
conversely by your logic someone who does not find her amazing should still be able to acknowledge if another man does...this is what ppl are finding silly about his statement...he did not simply say she wasn’t attractive but instead questioned that other ppl found her to be sexually attractive
That’s distasteful, he’s probably just a tactless person, but my point still stands if she ain’t his type, that’s fine

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy was questioning her appeal to other men. So the responses he got were deserved.

If I went on twitter when Morris Chestnut was trending and questioned why women found him attractive, if I had a big enough audience, I probably would have gotten criticized to.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But who are you to decide what a man can or can't say? Now sure, what he said was immature, but he has a right to say it. Had this been a female celebrity making fun of a man's height or weight would you feel same way?

Yes I would. But I don't really see Black female stars putting down Black men this way. Not saying it doesn't happen. I just haven't seen it.

People can say whatever they want wherever, absolutely. But you have to move different when you're a star because you have greater reach than the average person. Everyone knows that.

Daps
CB5139-EF-7021-4-E04-AD7-F-5823-EDBC8-CB8.jpg

I HATE nikkas like this . This what society has come to EVERY women is a queen . Pandering as nikkas nikkas is the worst .

Ya?

Banned
Daps
The guy was questioning her appeal to other men. So the responses he got were deserved.

If I went on twitter when Morris Chestnut was trending and questioned why women found him attractive, if I had a big enough audience, I probably would have gotten criticized to.
Exactly.

There are celebs I don’t find attractive but I am not going to question why others do. These athletes do this ish all the time. Why do you care what some other men find attractive is someone holding a gun to your head?

Like it bothers them that other men don’t join in on their clowning. Why can’t you can’t you clown someone on your own, why do you need an entourage?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I think she has a beautiful smile and some huge t*ts but she needs to slim down for me.. People have their preference so i don't see what the big deal is.

He can’t claim that people need to respect his preference if he doesn’t respect other peoples preference.

If you like what you like, then don’t shame me for liking what I like because for you its not socially acceptable.