Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Daps
women voice their opinions all the time. i have seen some disrespect for rick ross' "curves" and lil baby's nostrils. nobody seems to care then.

not to long ago the shaderoom posted a pic of megthestallion and damn near every comment women saying she looks like a man. I think someone made a thread on it

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ko
He can’t claim that people need to respect his preference if he doesn’t respect other peoples preference.

If you like what you like, then don’t shame me for liking what I like because for you its not socially acceptable.
Y'all new nikkaz corny.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
look Jill Scott isn't beautiful....She seems like a solid woman but no one is going out of their way to gawk at her beauty...other than a man./woman with that fetish.
Speak for yourself. Why do you need others to co-sign you and who are you to determine what is a fetish and what isn’t.

Plenty of busty women or overweight women that are beautiful.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Y’all are something else man.

Jill Scott is

sloppy and average in fhe face at best
:snoop:

...but let some cake faced white dumpy heffer be posted on here

Y’all some lame ass weirdos. Straight up.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
At least you get it...the coli full of lame pressuring nikkas who constantly try to force others to find someone attractive is clown shyt.

Let that man be :mjlol: okay we get it you jack to her every night but just cause you jack don't mean he (or anybody else) has too.
Lol these dudes are weird

Tryna pressure u into finding someone attractive....like females

I legit just dont see it with her.