Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Surname "Quiero".
Went to high school in Verona, NJ outside of NYC and 90 minutes from Philly.
Born in 1994 and was 6 years old when Jill Scott put out her 1st album.
So he is either Dominican or Puerto Rican and has seen African American women up close.

Generational and preference and maybe some Diaspora coooning.

How did this get to the point where anybody cares though?....lol....Beyonce's Internet.

I'm still trying to play percussions and paint Jill Scott's walls.....so she can hit all the octaves. :mjlit:

I'm legit surprised this wasn't posted yet

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I think he’s more so getting dragged for being rude and a dikk. He didn’t need to say Jills name. She’s at home minding her business, and has to wake up to some random man saying she’s sexually unattractive, and trying to see if other men agree with him. I’m sure she doesn’t “care”, but it’s still rude and hurtful.

But dude isn't even a celebrity. Blame shade room for this

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Twitter is one of the worst inventions in the last twenty years.
vjFtfmP.png

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's bullshyt :shaq2:

Men don't need to comment on a woman's beauty or body. It's one thing to talk and joke with your boys, but why would you put that on Twitter where everyone can see???

When you are in the public eye, you have more influence than the regular person, so you have to be careful with what you say and do because your words have impact.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
She’s beautiful to average/below average dudes. Let a nikka get a little bit of money, and watch him step over her to get to a real bad chick.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But was it necessary to mention though..we can all see that she is not traditionally attractive by American standards so why even mention it :yeshrug:

Miserable adults acting like kids in school yard

:hhh:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Men don't need to comment on a woman's beauty or body. It's one thing to talk and joke with your boys, but why would you put that on Twitter where everyone can see???

When you are in the public eye, you have more influence than the regular person, so you have to be careful with what you say and do because your words have impact.
But who are you to decide what a man can or can't say? Now sure, what he said was immature, but he has a right to say it. Had this been a female celebrity making fun of a man's height or weight would you feel same way?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jill Scott is not a woman I’d wake up to everyday she’s a big girl and while she’s not ugly she definitely gets overhyped,she’s a cute BBW,she’d be a fetish thing not a lifetime thing :yeshrug: