Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Jill-Scott-Naked-001.jpg

Jill-Scott-Naked-002.jpg

:ohlawd:

p*ssy probably fire I’d go for that ride lol

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Yo I actually have a thing for big women but I just don’t see it with Jill Scott...If he were to use another woman’s name would he have received the same backlash?
To be honest, probably not. Jill is a figure in Black culture so the retaliation fits.

It's stupid on his part to act surpised that people fuk with her. Duh idiot. Its equally as stupid to post about a woman you don't see it for instead of a woman that you do; that's some middle school type shyt.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
She has a pretty face and has that radiant energy, most nikkas would smash.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women had Pop Smoke going viral just days before he was murdered solely about how ugly he was when that wack photographer posted candid shots of Pop during press. Was all about how ugly they said he was and how he shouldn’t be mad because it’s his face. Y’all remember that? Then they tried to act all sad when he was killed a few days later in his house.
I saw more men making fun of his looks than women

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Lol he doesn’t have to find fat women attractive
At least you get it...the coli full of lame pressuring nikkas who constantly try to force others to find someone attractive is clown shyt.

Let that man be :mjlol: okay we get it you jack to her every night but just cause you jack don't mean he (or anybody else) has too.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least you get it...the coli full of lame pressuring nikkas who constantly try to force others to find someone attractive is clown shyt.

Let that man be :mjlol: okay we get it you jack to her every night but just cause you jack don't mean he (or anybody else) has too.
They clown “regular” fat women all day long. Now all of a sudden...