Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

DEAF5-E9-C-426-C-4550-B894-4-B307-BA7-FE5-B.jpg

Talking about taking a big L but misused women & woman :pachaha:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I don't find her attractive either, which is fine, she may not find me attractive...who cares?

This guy got less social media followers than I do and is basically a nobody in terms of the NFL, why does his opinion matter so much?

Because shaderoom said so? Because a lot of people who follow shaderoom probably look like discount versions of her?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I don’t like big girls.....

:mjcry:
but Jill Scott is getting the dark bedroom with the yellow Christmas lights taped to the ceiling, socks off, good middle shelf wine in real wine glasses, frozen meal that I cooked, “love under new management” CD playing in the background, no rubber, dish detergent bubble bath, with grocery store rose petals on the bed, good kinda fukkin from me. I would wife her a thousand times just lay my head in her lap and passively listen to whatever she’s saying as I kiss on the bottom of her tiddies.

Dish detergent bubble bath :mjlol:

Breh you couldn't just drop the dove bar in the water and let it bubble that way?

:dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo I actually have a thing for big women but I just don’t see it with Jill Scott...If he were to use another woman’s name would he have received the same backlash?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He sounds like a fukkin idiot. Its perfectly fine for you not to be attracted to somebody. But to be shocked that other people are makes him look completely stupid. And the person in question is Jill Scott??? With that million dollar smile and those tig ol bitties?:gucci: Yeah shes overweight but news flash, a lot of men LOVE THAT SHYT. He's a boy that needs to grow up thats all.